So, given that the only solid info we have is "female" -

Cher
Stevie Nicks
Joni Mitchell
Carole King
Gladys Knight
Annie Lennox

Any other obvious contenders?

I think she played up against Coldplay in 2016 but how about Cyndi Lauper? Enough hits for a fun hour and fits in with the general vibe of the legends slot, surely?

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Does Annie even tour still? Looking at her recent setlists it looks like the most she’s done for a long time is some very short sporadic appearances here and there and nothing else, so unless she’s got plans to up and tour again I’d say she’s unlikely. 

Yeah probably unlikely, there was rumours a few years ago Eurythmics were gonna tour but nothing came of it 😭

25 minutes ago, incident said:

So, given that the only solid info we have is "female" -

Cher
Stevie Nicks
Joni Mitchell
Carole King
Gladys Knight
Annie Lennox

Any other obvious contenders?

Not obvious at all but Carly Simon for one last tour.

Maybe she could bring on Jagger.

Edited by The Nal

Stevie Nicks would be great. I saw Stevie support Tom Petty at Hyde Park and she would have no problem putting together a classic hour of Mac and solo hits which some people maybe surprised they know. This will be the closest the Eavii get to having Mac on the farm after the sad passing of Christine McVie.

Some great names in the mix. 

Shania would obliterate it. Legend material without a shadow of doubt. An hour set of her absolute bangers and power ballads? Yes please.

I was obsessed with Come on Over album at school. A constant in my portable cd player.

Edited by Stokesy10

It was only earlier this year that Shania was publicly courting the Eavii...

https://www.nme.com/en_au/news/music/shania-twain-glastonbury-queen-of-me-legend-tour-3407793-3409743

"It’s on my wish list – absolutely,” Twain told NME about one day filling that gap in the Glasto bill. “So I’ll make sure I do that. It’s a legendary thing, I know, but it’s on my wish list".

Just now, kalifire said:

It was only earlier this year that Shania was publicly courting the Eavii...

https://www.nme.com/en_au/news/music/shania-twain-glastonbury-queen-of-me-legend-tour-3407793-3409743

"It’s on my wish list – absolutely,” Twain told NME about one day filling that gap in the Glasto bill. “So I’ll make sure I do that. It’s a legendary thing, I know, but it’s on my wish list".

the don't impress me much.