Brooklyn lager announced as official lager

Crazyfool01

As someone who lives in Brooklyn, I will never get used to seeing Brooklyn Lager in the UK and Europe. 

It's not bad - It's also not my favorite.  American beer tends to be sweeter than it should be, if you ask me. Brooklyn isn't one of those American sweet beers.  It's a standard middle of the road lager, that I think we all choose when we're unfamiliar with what else is on offer.  

Same brewer makes them all - carlsberg, Tuborg and Brooklyn (someone find that Duff Beer pic with the huge brewing vessel piping off into three vats 🤣) but I’m glad they’re sending some of the alright stuff instead of the dreadful pisswater 👍

Edited by balti-pie

6 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Same brewer makes them all (someone find that Duff Beer pic with the huge brewing vessel piping off into three vats 🤣) but I’m glad they’re sending some of the alright stuff instead of the dreadful pisswater 👍

Do you mean this one?

Duff 3.png

Edited by Losing my hair
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Never been a fan of Brooklyn Lager, never had the Pilsner version though (if its any different mind😂), got to be better than Tuborg/Carlsberg though, I'd happily bring far less cans with me if ai knew I could get a decent pint

The list of brands they own is endless.

I didn’t realise they owned Grimbergen or Wainwright. both of which I’ve enjoyed in the past, not sure if they’re still any good now.

Edited by Twiggy553