Guns n Roses

Muppetmark

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Pastor.Of.Muppets said:

First show of 2023 announced: London Hyde Park, 30th June.

Here we go... No desire to see them but looks like the rumor might be true in the end.

Honestly happy for the Other Stage and West Holts headliners who will no doubt get the biggest crowds of their careers. Genuinely baffling choice if it happens.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Usually means something is obvious they're not taking bets on it anymore.

Yep, that's what I thought, just wondered if anyone else could find the old page listing all the odds and artists... Seems to have completely vanished for me... 

5 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Have Sky Bet suspended betting on Glasto??? I can't find the page... Went to see what today's announcements put GnR at, and poof, can't find it... 

Usually gets taken offline when there's a big swing / someone has lumped on

Imagine this news this morning has caused someone to put money on GnR

Expect it to reappear later on with reduced odds for GnR

3 minutes ago, leath02 said:

Usually gets taken offline when there's a big swing / someone has lumped on

Imagine this news this morning has caused someone to put money on GnR

Expect it to reappear later on with reduced odds for GnR

The weird thing is, sky bet have a 'betting suspended' system... They can just suspend betting and still have the page show. They do it all the time during live betting... Why not just suspend betting? Instead, the whole page has literally just disappeared. Not even showing on a google search listing, as if it was never there... Thought I was going mad. 

Just now, Alvoram said:

The weird thing is, sky bet have a 'betting suspended' system... They can just suspend betting and still have the page show. They do it all the time during live betting... Why not just suspend betting? Instead, the whole page has literally just disappeared. Not even showing on a google search listing, as if it was never there... Thought I was going mad. 

This happened last week when people were lumping on Liam Gallagher too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2loor2iller said:

Really fucking hope that Liam Gallagher info is wrong because Arctic Monkeys, Guns N Roses, Liam Gallagher as next years trio really doesn’t look great on paper (and probably not on the nights, either…)

Defo not Liam, he’s a boardmasters festival exclusive 

If AM are the Friday, I still find this such a bizarre potential headline booking when there are other acts they could give a step up to instead

(I know they play stadiums, are legendary yada yada yada, I'm not doubting their size or how good they were. Just feels off) 

Just now, Zacko said:

If AM are the Friday, I still find this such a bizarre potential headline booking when there are other acts they could give a step up to instead

(I know they play stadiums, are legendary yada yada yada, I'm not doubting their size or how good they were.

Just now, Zacko said:

Just feels off) 

A major festival wouldn't book them for 2023.