Guns n Roses

Muppetmark

While I do think Axl is passed it, Appetite is an actual banger start to finish.

1. Welcome To The Jungle (Slash / Rose)
  2. It's So Easy (McKagan / Arkeen)
  3. Nightrain (Stradlin / McKagan / Rose / Slash)
  4. Out Ta Get Me (Slash / Rose / Stradlin)
  5. Mr. Brownstone (Stradlin / Slash)
  6. Paradise City (McKagan / Slash / Rose / Stradlin)
  7. My Michelle (Rose / Stradlin)
  8. Think About You (Stradlin)
  9. Sweet Child O' Mine (Rose / Slash / Stradlin)
  10. You're Crazy (Slash / Stradlin / Rose)
  11. Anything Goes (Stradlin / Rose / Weber)
  12. Rocket Queen (Rose / Slash / Stradlin)
  • Upvote 1

I, for one, welcome our ageing rock overlords. Bollocks to the nay-sayers, if they play, I'll love it.

As usual with these boards, when an act like this is mentioned, it seems entirely reasonable to moan and whinge, throw your dummy out the pram, proclaim them as shit and insist no-one will watch them. Say the same about a newer pop act and you're a misogynistic, out of touch, sexist, racist, old man shouting at a cloud.

Bring 'em on!*

*I don't think they'll be there.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

Close to sell out but some seats didn't sell. Same as lady gaga in the same venue a week or 2 later. 

Not just the footie stinking in that stadium. 

Edited by Neil

3 minutes ago, henry bear said:

People who think about not going because they don’t like one artist amongst the hundreds playing don’t deserve to go anyway

It's not that I don't like them, it's that they're the exact opposite of what most people would think of as a suitable headliner for 2023.

36 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's not that I don't like them, it's that they're the exact opposite of what most people would think of as a suitable headliner for 2023.

Same could be said for The Cure in 2019, at least GnR are a new headliner. 

They'll go down very well with the Glasto Chat crowd who'd rather Glastonbury book the Chillis as opposed to Kendrick

5 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Same could be said for The Cure in 2019, at least GnR are a new headliner. 

They'll go down very well with the Glasto Chat crowd who'd rather Glastonbury book the Chillis as opposed to Kendrick same was said about the cure, at least they can deliver reasonable sets. 

Edited by Neil

In all fairness, I’d love this. I was a huge metal head in the late 80’s/early 90’s. Appetite was my fave album for a good few years. Yeah, they’re a shell of what they were but I never saw them and would love to tick that box. I’d sing my throat sore and bang my head until nauseous.