Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

22 minutes ago, Ghost of Robbie Williams said:

Guns n Roses are going to be playing in front of a crowd of 5 people. Everyone else handed their tickets back in in disgust.

I love a bit of room at the Pyramid to move about. It makes popping to the loo, getting a fresh cold one, and nipping back a helluva lot easier.

16 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Fri - Arctic Monkeys

Sat - [Curveball 1]

Sun - [Curveball 2]

Only Elton confirmation we have is a moved date right. No one has heard he's playing? I feel like as time goes on the lack of info for him is quite worrying, feel like it'd have started to spill out now and it hasn't. 

The gnr info was with elton

6 minutes ago, Scrump said:

I can't keep up. Why were gnr in the mix but are now less likely? Same for any other act that applies to. What have I missed?

Also why are we saying AM are nailed on? Sorry for being dumb I've just got no idea how the people on the know...know!

The person who told us Taylor was out told us GNR was in.

If I was betting money, I would bet 

Fri - Harry Styles 

Sat - Florence 

Sun - Depeche Mode 

Personally, I don't think GNR will headline if they play.  Theyre a nostalgia band full stop.  Emily and Michael always book 'the biggest acts in the word' and while that may have been true for GNR at one time, it's not true anymore.  I could see them subbing Arctic Monkeys or headlining the other stage, but not headlining the pyramid. 

26 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Fri - Arctic Monkeys

Sat - [Curveball 1]

Sun - [Curveball 2]

Only Elton confirmation we have is a moved date right. No one has heard he's playing? I feel like as time goes on the lack of info for him is quite worrying, feel like it'd have started to spill out now and it hasn't. 

per my post below I wouldn’t be surprised if they held a slot for Elton and had some dialogue with him but nothing materialised.

I agree with you that there’s been very little press out there that he’s signed. Think we are being Elton blue balled again.

Reckon they still locking in a third headliner.

1 minute ago, Olshansky said:

Fri - Harry Styles 

Sat - Florence 

Sun - Depeche Mode 

Personally, I don't think GNR will headline if they play.  Theyre a nostalgia band full stop.  Emily and Michael always book 'the biggest acts in the word' and while that may have been true for GNR at one time, it's not true anymore.  I could see them subbing Arctic Monkeys or headlining the other stage, but not headlining the pyramid. 

Depeche can’t play

3 minutes ago, Olshansky said:

Fri - Harry Styles 

Sat - Florence 

Sun - Depeche Mode 

Personally, I don't think GNR will headline if they play. 

it would be an idiot idea this is 2023, not 1981.