Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

25 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I presume you'll go see GnR then so you can come on here saying ' told you ' while others are enjoying themselves elsewhere 

That would only happen if the other options were unappealing. 

Fred Again will headline either Other or West Holts.

But I imagine he will do a Fourtet-style thing where he does 3-4 sets across the festival throughout the weekend (of differing styles and at different times/stages), in addition to the live headline slot.

Edited by Isaact
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Isaact said:

But I imagine he will do a Fourtet-style thing where he does 3-4 sets across the festival throughout the weekend (of differing styles and at different times/stages), in addition to the live headline slot.

Fred, Fred Again, Fred Once Again, etc. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Reckon it'll be Elton tbh. Ideally not as would like to see him in a headline slot at Glasto but just seems to be a good alternative for people who aren't into Elton. 

Elton Vs Fred would be the worst possible clash for me since, well, Kenny Vs Bicep. 

Just him up against The Arctic Bloody Monkeys. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Isaact said:

Mad hype for Fred Again at the moment but find it hard to see anything but West Holts headliner in a similar slot to Bicep, before returning for a bigger slot in a few years time.