ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

23 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

There la plenty that are also … I can see it in my home shopping picks and the exponential rise in value range products ordered 

Yep, I’m not feeling very flush going into winter, I didn’t mean it in a flippant way, more that they could easily charge £350+ and they’d still sell out, maybe in an hour rather than 20 minutes but there’s definitely enough people with disposable income to go.

might mean less families, or people bringing more ridiculously stacked replies in with a weeks worth of sarnies 

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

So, in summary:

- VPNs make fuck all difference

- Auto-refresh apps are more efficient

- Set auto-refresh apps to refresh every 1.25 seconds

To go with Autofresh app, let’s say I use it on Chrome on my laptop. 

but use Firefox & Edge without anything will that affect my chances on the same laptop? 

16 hours ago, TGCarr said:

To go with Autofresh app, let’s say I use it on Chrome on my laptop. 

but use Firefox & Edge without anything will that affect my chances on the same laptop? 

Potentially.  If you set your auto refresh to say 2 seconds, then manually refresh both Firefox and Edge at 2 seconds each you'll have a combined 'hit rate' of 3 attempts from the same device and IP within 2 seconds...and therefore breaching the 1/second limit.

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales