Acts Ruled Out of Glastonbury 2023

gfa

10 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Spice Girls are out - Mel C in Romania. 

potentially out... Romania isn't too far away and it's not know what day she's playing there.

20 minutes ago, Olshansky said:

I have some friend in the Idles camp.  They've told me they won't be there this year - not that it's a big surprise since they did 2019 and 2022.  I know they are still hoping they can go hang for some of the days, but nothing official on the books 

Any chance you can find out if they’re playing Victorious Festival for me… pretty please  

1 hour ago, Olshansky said:

I have some friend in the Idles camp.  They've told me they won't be there this year - not that it's a big surprise since they did 2019 and 2022.  I know they are still hoping they can go hang for some of the days, but nothing official on the books 

They also did the live from WorthyFarm thing during lockdown. 

Come join me in Manchester for Porcupine Tree. £65 for what accord to Steve will "probably" be their last ever shows is a steal especially if you know what the setlist looks like - no spoilers, but it's wild and you will more than gets your money's worth! 

15 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Come join me in Manchester for Porcupine Tree. £65 for what accord to Steve will "probably" be their last ever shows is a steal especially if you know what the setlist looks like - no spoilers, but it's wild and you will more than gets your money's worth! 

Yep, terrific show. Just go.

29 minutes ago, clasher said:

45 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

29 minutes ago, clasher said:

wembley arena was amazing, only prob for me is getting the days off I'd need as leave to travel from London.

I'm sure I'll sort it out!