LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

3 minutes ago, 1986 said:

Lauren on 6Music is making a lot of hints of ‘something exciting coming up.’ More light confirmation if you want to find it. 

not sure if she isnt jus reading this thrtead and having a wind up.

4 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

This probably says more about me and no shade but I've never heard of SZA.

I've hit her spotify, and I've not even heard her songs in passing.

You’re not the only one so don’t worry. She’s more well known for her collabs with other artists and not as well known this side of the pond. 

16 minutes ago, northernangel said:

IDLES  headlining Other is extremely weak and poor, whether you love them or not, that is very easy to recognize. They didn't even enter the conversation at Truck for being a headliner on one of the main days where the others would be about 3rd Pyramid.

Truck have started putting stronger headliners on the Thursday entry to sell more early entries though.... wombats last year, blossoms years before 

1 minute ago, Mcbatesman said:

Truck have started putting stronger headliners on the Thursday entry to sell more early entries though.... wombats last year, blossoms years before 

Still… neither of those would headline the Other Stage in the lords year of 2024.