LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

48 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I’m 1.5 of those . Coldplay yep dua maybe and sza nope 

Coldplay is a yes for us, Dua and SZA both maybe's and very dependent on what's on elsewhere. Could see both going the way of 'watch the start and then go elsewhere' given I expect the crowd won't be too tricky to leave through for either of them. 

11 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Definitely a no to all 3 from me unless Coldplay announce they are doing something different from the current setlist. 

I think Prodigy are going to be an Other Stage headliner.

Just a hunch.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Were due to headline the Other Stage in 2019 until Keith Flints death and they are touring heavily this summer.

which if I remember makes it a challenge .... Belgium one festival day aren't they ? 

It will be no headliners for me this year, did Coldplay in 16 and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would but don’t want to do it again, others have no interest for me personally but it’s Glastonbury and there will be a million other things I want to see so perfectly happy with that 

0/3 for Pyramid headliners for me too if current predictions are accurate. No great loss though, as much as I love a big headliner on the pointy one. Think I went about 3 or 4 years in the mid 2010s without seeing one and I don't feel I missed out too much

If there’s a half decent alternative to Dua like Placebo I’ll be missing her, she’ll be last resort. If there’s nothing on when SZA is on I’ll be making an early exit. Will watch Coldplay as feel like they get far too much hate, got some bangers and a great live act. 

I recall 'the year that never happened' was announced on my birthday. I was both buzzing having a stellar line up of Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar and Taylor Swift and gutted because I knew it was never really going to happen! 

Although rumours are nowhere near as good as these, i'd still love a bday announcement please. 

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

Coldplay/SZA/Dua Lipa as the headliners I think (doubtful I'll watch any of those tbh)

12 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

They are playing in France on the Friday.

Could do Other Stage headline Sat or Sun.

https://theprodigy.com/

It's not on their website for some reason but they are down for Jera on Air too that weekend.

They can only play Saturday according to Jera.

So unlikely to be doing France, UK, Holland even if they are all close.

Edited by northernangel

I'd rather not see any Pyramid headliners generally as I find it can be so busy and sometimes hard work to get in a decent spot. Based on these rumours, I'll be watching SZA for sure. Have wanted to see her for a while and it's not worked out for me yet. Will happily skip Coldplay and Dua.