LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

Just now, gfa said:

Ignoring historically very good sources is sense?

I'm ignoring nothing. While I've not seen it first hand, I'm of the understanding they're not fully committed to it - and if they're not, I'm not.

1 minute ago, incident said:

I'm ignoring nothing. While I've not seen it first hand, I'm of the understanding they're not fully committed to it - and if they're not, I'm not.

I didn't quote you

The post i quoted seemed to be completely against the possibility of SZA even headlining

Edited by gfa

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

I didn't quote you

The post i quoted seemed to be completely against the possibility of SZA even headlining

Hmm ok.. I didn't read it that way at all.

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

God I’m f**king confused 

All I know is that someone called SZA might headline and having listened to them this morning my verdict is that they are 'ok' and must be popular for BST to have them headlining.

I would not go and see them though.

1 hour ago, gfa said:

I didn't quote you

No I just meant his posts in this thread in general.

The impatience of most people is completely laughable, coming up with all sorts of wild theory’s. 

when the line up is ready they will release it, until then it’s not. 

3 minutes ago, fakeplastictrees2000 said:

this your guess or actual info?

oh, pure guess.

Mainly because the last few lineup announcements have been on a Friday in March. At least one has been in the morning.

International Women's Day too, which would be a decent gimmick if there's Dua, Shania and someone else (SZA/O-Rod?) on the top line of the poster (along with Coldplay). Not so much if it's Kings of Leon, Coldplay, The 1975 and Shania tbf.

19 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

oh, pure guess.

Mainly because the last few lineup announcements have been on a Friday in March. At least one has been in the morning.

International Women's Day too, which would be a decent gimmick if there's Dua, Shania and someone else (SZA/O-Rod?) on the top line of the poster (along with Coldplay). Not so much if it's Kings of Leon, Coldplay, The 1975 and Shania tbf.

sounds pretty reasonable to me, fingers crossed

9 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

Emily did say she wanted to drop the poster early in the year before any other announcement though. So although it may be early compared to other years it is also late to have no names and late-ish according to the rough timeline she set out

What she said was "sometimes we'll do something before Christmas but what I'm really hoping for is to just announce the full lineup at the begining of the year" 

Everyone seems to have just sort of assumed that this meant "early in the new year". Clear now that this meant (at least ) just sticking to their usual schedule without headliners. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

What she said was "sometimes we'll do something before Christmas but what I'm really hoping for is to just announce the full lineup at the begining of the year" 

Everyone seems to have just sort of assumed that this meant "early in the new year". Clear now that this meant (at least ) just sticking to their usual schedule without headliners. 

To me, beginning of the year could mean Q1 which ends on March 31st. We could be close or still very far!

2 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

SZA tickets for BST go on sale at 9am on Friday 8th. Another sign we might get our lineup shortly afterwards? 10am?

Have they been going on sale later usually?