LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

Congratulations and good luck in whatever you do next and I hope your health continues to improve.  Thank you for creating this wonderful community that has enhanced my Glastonbury experience immeasurably due to the friends made and information shared.  Best wishes for the future.

23 minutes ago, Neil said:

here's an announcement you weren't expecting....

Hope you got enough to enjoy your "retirement" Neil! Thanks for all the effort you've put in over the years, when I was active on here I did really enjoy it alot (I've kinda moved on from enjoying festivals and just find other places easier than message boards these days)

(Also Hi Everyone!)

9 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

👀

image.png.b904515a2ce4b87d933ad273e8788d53.png

I also had a goole of the new name and found lots of references to similar russians . (Please say you haven't sold out to Russian Disinformation Neil 😂)

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

Best of luck, Neil. Like @Quarksays, I've now got a great group of real life friends thanks to this forum. Continued best wishes for your recovery and I hope you enjoy whatever you do next.

5 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Best of luck, Neil. Like @Quarksays, I've now got a great group of real life friends thanks to this forum. Continued best wishes for your recovery and I hope you enjoy whatever you do next.

I also get to think of Gnom as...someone I've met

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Neil said:

Thank you for battering my naivety in many political discussions - I guess my profile pic doesn't need to by Trotsky anymore and nobody ever asked anyway 😄  And thank you for efestivals.  Top place you have made here - hopefully the oil baron taking over ignores any sense of financial fair play and you take up a box seat for life.

From @Gnomicide's excellent Glasto Thingy, comes a brand new section I've been working on, taking all the smaller area announcements and putting them together in an easy-to-view page of their own. Now, you can view announcements broken down by date, via areas of Glastonbury. If you ever wanted to know when a particular area with its own announcement usually releases info, you can look up that area's history.

It's all at 'When Does?', by clicking on 'When are the smaller stages announced?'.

Check it out:  https://theglastothingy.com/whendoes/

1396407812_SmallerStages-TheGlastoThingy.thumb.jpg.1a148c69dd4ba10f82b3de9e2d1038ae.jpg

• Thanks 3

It was by joining this forum that I was contacted by another eFester and invited to join their camp for my first Glastonbury. That festival, and all that have followed, genuinely changed my life, bringing mw to a group of people with whom I share experiences that I don't have outside of 'festival life'. It also allowed me to start one of the forum's longest lasting current threads, and the massive fun and joy that many people get from that, and for its leading to meeting up on the Farm.

For that, @Neil, I'll never be able to thank you and eFests enough. Good luck in your well-earned step-back from the lunacy of this place.

Take care

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:
1 hour ago, Neil said:

It was by joining this forum that I was contacted by another eFester and invited to join their camp for my first Glastonbury. That festival, and all that have followed, genuinely changed my life, bringing mw to a group of people with whom I share experiences that I don't have outside of 'festival life'. It also allowed me to start one of the forum's longest lasting current threads, and the massive fun and joy that many people get from that, and for its leading to meeting up on the Farm.

For that, @Neil, I'll never be able to thank you and eFests enough. Good luck in your well-earned step-back from the lunacy of this place.

Take care

Ben

Expand  

Yest despite all that, you've not learnt how to use the quote function properly.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Thank you for creating this wonderful website Neil and all the hardwork that must go on behind the scenes so we can all belittle each other's political opinions and music tastes 🤭 I hope the next chapter of your life brings you health and happiness.

All the best.