LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

9 minutes ago, discgoesmic said:

Was this officially announced on any social channels, or was the website just updated? If the latter I guess we still may get an area announcement today.

It would be weird for this to be updated, something get announced then they announce resale imo

Its pretty common that stuff gets updated but they take several hours to actually post about it

4 minutes ago, gfa said:

It would be weird for this to be updated, something get announced then they announce resale imo

Its pretty common that stuff gets updated but they take several hours to actually post about it

That's true, could be jumping the gun as it might go on socials later.

I reckon they'll want to leave the resale details top of their website for at least a couple of days.  Map never needs an announcement, so hopefully that happens before the weekend (good-to-go we're told), and then hopefully the Silver Hayes lineup rumour happens & drops Saturday.  I think I'd be happy with that - then at least one more before Thursday next week 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Drinky said:

Does a low profile resale announcement slipped out on the website alone indicate not many tickets back in the pot, or is that wild speculation?

Tbh, nothing indicates anything, either way.

They've said approximately as much as they normally would, in approximately the same way.

5 minutes ago, Drinky said:

Does a low profile resale announcement slipped out on the website alone indicate not many tickets back in the pot, or is that wild speculation?

1 minute ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Off to work with the theatre and circus gang? Either that or you've bought eFests off Neil.

will be attempting that for next year , if only I could afford it . it more directly links with peoples experiences at festivals .... and no its not a survey 🙂 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

will be attempting that for next year , if only I could afford it . it more directly links with peoples experiences at festivals .... and no its not a survey 🙂 

A giant cloud that stops me from getting sunburnt?!

I did get sunburnt this sunday at Darwen Food & Drink Festival... it wasnt sunny.