Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

42 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Just done a quick count up and there’s 75 stages. Isn’t it normally closer to 100? 

The 100+ claim is every stage, including the tiny ones in cafes/bars. They don’t all get acts listed on the full lineup.

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Are we sure Celeste isn’t still playing? Announced a festival in July after postponing the UK dates in April.

People are reading a tweet she did 2 months ago as if she tweeted it yesterday. She hasn’t said anything about her June dates yet and she is still on lineup. I’d say she’s still likely.

43 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

For people that would know. Is there anyone further down the line up that I don't know...

Wanted - Some big Guitar Solos, makes a guitar growl a bit - not this "indie" sound that gets on my nerves.

or someone a bit bluesy. 

Preferably during the day (Sat if possible)

Thanks.

Nope not really. Guitar players, proper ones are few and far between these days. Was hoping Gwenifer Raymond would be on there.

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

For people that would know. Is there anyone further down the line up that I don't know...

Wanted - Some big Guitar Solos, makes a guitar growl a bit - not this "indie" sound that gets on my nerves.

or someone a bit bluesy. 

Thanks.

You might have to wait for Crows Nest when they post their line ups each morning. There might be something in there for you. 

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

or someone a bit bluesy. 

Thanks.

Yeah, a big rockin' band would be great. I did enjoy ZZ Top a few years back.

Weren't The Mysterines pretty much nailed on?  Not on the line up that I can see.  That's a real shame if so.  Massive G shaped hole in their tour dates and playing lots of UK festivals.

1 minute ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Weren't The Mysterines pretty much nailed on?  Not on the line up that I can see.  That's a real shame if so.  Massive G shaped hole in their tour dates and playing lots of UK festivals.

Yeah, really disappointed not to see them. Was hoping they'd be early doors on JP. 

39 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I’m sure they must be one of the TBA slots.

I endured Bloc Party last night to see them supporting and they were excellent.

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

or someone a bit bluesy. 

Thanks.

I give you

Grainne Duffy, Acoustic, Sat 15:30

27 minutes ago, Gwladboy said:

Showhawk Duo on the Bandstand on Thursday 

Nice one hadn't heard of them before. 

Toadhall on Saturday afternoon and Bread and Roses late Saturday night too.

Where the fuck is Toadhall?!

Edited by The Nal

3 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

or someone a bit bluesy. 

Thanks.

Do you know Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs? So good they named them 7 times!

Truth stage, Thursday

34 minutes ago, Gwladboy said:

Showhawk Duo on the Bandstand on Thursday 

Just checked these guys on Youtube.  Utter class.  Definitely going on my clashfinder.

7 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Nice one hadn't heard of them before. 

Toadhall on Saturday afternoon and Bread and Roses late Saturday night too.

Where the fuck is Toadhall?!

Green Fields, always seem to be a bit blitzed when I end up that way so not 100% sure but pretty certain they're in Green Futures

• Upvote 1