Anyone started a list yet?

lingle

1 minute ago, gfa said:

Can someone post their full/detailed hangover/comedown cure list 🙂 would be appreciated

Sparkling water. Cucumber or watermelon. Then as you go through the day it can change to gintonics or vodka with a clear mixer....or a pear cider straight up on waking. Starve myself until mid afternoon and then something full of carbs, chips, etc. 

Anyone who thinks fried food in the morning  helps is crazzzzy. 

18 minutes ago, gfa said:

Can someone post their full/detailed hangover/comedown cure list 🙂 would be appreciated

Last thing Empty bladder then plain Water just before crashing out late night/early morning. Up then Breakfast roll and plenty strong tea then you are ready to go again.  Rehydration is the key. 

21 minutes ago, gfa said:

My hangover cure is ......rehydration salts (ORS), pint water and paracetamol an hour before sleeping. Wake up in the morning and have a bacon roll, bloody mary, can of coke, rehydration salts again and get back on the cider mid-day. I always need a late afternoon 45 mins disco nap in the tent so I can stay up to 2am without feeling knackered. Can't stress the importance of eating enough all day and stopping the booze a couple hours before going to sleep.

I wrote out my list last week. Will tweak it a bit as the festival gets closer but it's not a big list and I'm basically ready to pack my rucksack and go.

I worked at a Festival last year and had to cover the lost and found tent at the last minute - the number of items that get lost is unbelievable - if there's one thing to add to your list, write your phone number on masking tape and stick it on the back of the actual phone and car keys in case you lose them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Ive had a list for what will be 3 1/2 years, where have ya'll been.

My list has been going for about 25 years. I just add/remove things for each festival. 

Yup. Though just got reminded to add the Lenor bottle also watching a Glastonbury vlog yesterday and clocked someone drinking a can of Hooch and thought to myself that might not be a bad shout late on Sunday when the bodys had enough but I want to keep the levels up.

I use the same list every year.

Which reminds me, I still need to get my tent back from my mate who has had it at his since the last festival.

And yes, it may have had some “re-decoration” done within it at the 2019 festival so that won’t be pleasant when I give it an air out 😂

2 hours ago, NickM45 said:

write your phone number on masking tape and stick it on the back of the actual phone and car keys in case you lose them.

It's early so forgive me if this is obvious but how would writing your phone number on the phone itself help? Surely someone finding the phone would ring it from their own and yours would just ring in their other hand?? 🤔