Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

53 minutes ago, Peter_Quaife said:

My first Glastonbury ticket arrived there 20 mins ago. Its a thing of beauty! Told my postie the craic, he's a musician, he lift buzzing for us 🤘

Shipped to Derry BTW, maybe just a wee bit ahead of the main delivery run

52 minutes ago, Peter_Quaife said:

My first Glastonbury ticket arrived there 20 mins ago. Its a thing of beauty! Told my postie the craic, he's a musician, he lift buzzing for us 🤘

That was me last year - remember it well.  Waited nearly 3 years for it and was so special to finally have it.  Agreed - it is a thing of beauty.  All you need to do now is count down the days 😊

27 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Still waiting for dispatch 😞

Us too...

Not even showing as in stock for our run yet 😕

Delivery Details

Secure Post

Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery.

16 minutes ago, circus92 said:

I'm in Belfast and not even had an email yet

There's 4 of us in our group of 6 based in this part of the world, 1 in Belfast, 2 in Derry and 1 in Muff, I'm the only one to receive so far Circus.. Yes, 2 weeks on Wednesday! Aldergrove? 

9 minutes ago, Peter_Quaife said:

There's 4 of us in our group of 6 based in this part of the world, 1 in Belfast, 2 in Derry and 1 in Muff, I'm the only one to receive so far Circus.. Yes, 2 weeks on Wednesday! Aldergrove? 

Haven't actually decided yet - I have a ferry reserved as may take the car, but flying is a lot less hassle.  really need to make up my mind soon lol.  I take it you are doing the 8:40 flight?

11 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Haven't actually decided yet - I have a ferry reserved as may take the car, but flying is a lot less hassle.  really need to make up my mind soon lol.  I take it you are doing the 8:40 flight?

That drive home could be hairy. 12 noon flight, can't pick the campervan up until 2pm in Chippenham. Hopefully arrive onsite about 3/4. First ring pull 1 minute after 🙂

Has anyone had their ticket delivered without the Royal Mail tracking number working?

My mum's ticket has just arrived and her tracking worked the whole way, but mine (which was only despatched the day after hers) isn't working.

Also, I've had my despatch email but the See Tickets order checker is still only showing "Tickets have been despatched to secure courier." (After my mum's despatch email, her See Tickets page updated with the Royal Mail tracking number.

Any thoughts? Or is every order completely random.

Edited by lewree

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Still only 32% despatched. I would imagine it will quickly ramp up from now on. 

about 5% a day gets them all sent by the 14th so may have a while to wait yet (although I hope not as want to see mine!)

Mine started showing on the Royal Mail tracker yesterday as 'Item received at Nottingham MC' and 'our service guarantee is to attempt delivery by 1.00pm the next working day'

...and no more updates or tickets. So obviously the completely unreasonable paranoia that the Royal Mail have lost then is starting to set in...

8 minutes ago, Barneym said:

about 5% a day gets them all sent by the 14th so may have a while to wait yet (although I hope not as want to see mine!)

I don't understand why they don't just start sending them after you pay the full balance. 

Why do they leave it so late? If they send them earlier, any tickets that get lost or don't turn up can be re-sent in plenty of time.

5 minutes ago, lewree said:

I don't understand why they don't just start sending them after you pay the full balance. 

Why do they leave it so late? If they send them earlier, any tickets that get lost or don't turn up can be re-sent in plenty of time.

They can’t send them for printing until the balance is paid.