Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, lewree said:

Wahoo! How long between the despatch email and ticket delivery? Got my email yesterday!!

She must have been one of the first - 19th May. We're also in Ireland too so I'm guessing with the box office collection fiasco last year, they're making sure to get the overseas deliveries out first.

37 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Finally just had my despatch email! Weeeeeeeee less than 3 weeks until we set off on our pilgrimage now

Just thinking about this time in 3 weeks my tent should hopefully be pitched . Great to see the tickets finally in people’s hands though 🙂 

3 minutes ago, lewree said:

The Royal Mail tracker is saying my ticket has arrived at Nottingham MC, however I live in Cornwall. Is Nottingham where they are dispatched from, is anyone else getting this?

That's where See Tickets are based.  They've just posted it.

3 minutes ago, lewree said:

The Royal Mail tracker is saying my ticket has arrived at Nottingham MC, however I live in Cornwall. Is Nottingham where they are dispatched from, is anyone else getting this?

Yes, See are based in Nottingham. Had my email yesterday morning, but tracking number still not recognised (not unusual tbf - they’ve been delivered in the past before the tracking number kicked in).

That’s me had the sent to secure carrier message on the 29% delivery status.  So that’s the theory that those who managed to bag tickets at the very end of the November sale are last to get them sent is another wrong un.  So the pattern is as usual, there is no pattern! 

37 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That’s me had the sent to secure carrier message on the 29% delivery status.  So that’s the theory that those who managed to bag tickets at the very end of the November sale are last to get them sent is another wrong un.  So the pattern is as usual, there is no pattern! 

There definitely is no pattern! In my group of 6, 2 of us live in the same house and the other 4 live in the same town, but all are at different stages of delivery! (we paid balances separately)... but still