The Weather Thread 2022

sedra

Just now, woyski said:

Someone tell me how I'm meant to be feeling about this all

For all we jest no matter what the weather is, being inside that fence next week is going to be amazing beyond our wildest dreams.

I'm dropping my stuff to my mate's house tonight to go on site tomorrow. Even thinking about doing that has me smiling from ear to ear!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, woyski said:

Like someone who lives in Britain and is used to the fact that the weather here is not easily predicted in Summer. You know you'll have to prepare for the possibility of rain, possibility of sun and the even greater chances of it just being a bit meh. 

1 minute ago, woyski said:

It's gonna be absolutely fine, a few showers will do nothing to the ground...no mud at all this year 👍

I don't think that much has really changed - you'll still need your walking boots and a poncho that you were going to take anyway. 

It's not crazy bad and if it rains over the friday/sat you'll be distracted by cool stuff going on.

Just relax people

https://www.netweather.tv/weather-forecasts/news/11500-glastonbury-2022-update-2---balancing-act

Net Weather just released update 2 - still all to play for, still firmly in the "If" territory.

"If the high pressure moves in more through next week there will be more fine, settled weather, fewer showers and it won’t feel as cool after dark at the weekend. However, if the low pressure remains more dominant, the weather will stay a bit more unsettled."

Edited by FrancisH

3 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

https://www.netweather.tv/weather-forecasts/news/11500-glastonbury-2022-update-2---balancing-act

Net Weather just released update 2 - still all to play for, still firmly in the "If" territory.

"If the high pressure moves in more through next week there will be more fine, settled weather, fewer showers and it won’t feel as cool after dark at the weekend. However, if the low pressure remains more dominant, the weather will stay a bit more unsettled."

Such a crap the long term predictions are. It's basically a "we will see couple of days before"

6 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

I feel like we have more expertise in this thread these days... ''if high pressure builds it'll be settled or if low pressure dominates it'll be unsettled....' we get better analysis and innuendo from the folks in here

Edited by benc

10 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

KNIFE. EDGE.

3 minutes ago, benc said:

I feel like we have more expertise in this thread these days... ''if high pressure builds it'll be settled or if low pressure dominates it'll be unsettled....' we get better analysis and innuendo from the folks in here

Straight out of the Michael Owen Academy Of Expertise

It’s a good run, but it’s a poor run, if you know what I mean?