LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

30 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Beauty of WFH is that I'm always near my bed.

Problem with WFH is I may be in it when the announcement comes, I now get up a lot later. Anything before 08:15 and I'll miss it unless we have a clue it's coming the night before.

Just now, Gnomicide said:

Problem with WFH is I may be in it when the announcement comes, I now get up a lot later. Anything before 08:15 and I'll miss it unless we have a clue it's coming the night before.

Just to clarify I mean in my bed, not Hugh's. Though I'm not averse to the idea.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Also the beauty of most people in my team WFH and me in the office 90% of the time, and with no one else in between 8am-9am it means if there is a 8am line up drop I have at least a full hour to study it before anyone else comes in. 😁

Today / Tomorrow certainly leaves sufficient breathing space for any news to do the rounds before when we anticipate the first poster dropping (balance payment week)

This is of course working on the assumption that the lineup news in February she tweeted about before her interview with Clara on R1 a couple of weeks ago wasn't in reference to her dropping Little Simz during said interview...?

4 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Today / Tomorrow certainly leaves sufficient breathing space for any news to do the rounds before when we anticipate the first poster dropping (balance payment week)

This is of course working on the assumption that the lineup news in February she tweeted about before her interview with Clara on R1 a couple of weeks ago wasn't in reference to her dropping Little Simz during said interview...?

Don’t think so - she decided to announce Little Simz on her way there apparently. 

34 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Don’t think so - she decided to announce Little Simz on her way there apparently. 

After being told efests was desperate for something... anything... to be announced and they'd all been banging on about it for days 🙂