2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

To be fair I’ve not had much inclination to seek out Dojee Cat or Bojack Thy Horseman. I’m pretty sure they’re not meant for me and I’m fine with that.

Know about them might come in handy at work one day with bright eyed new starters.

8D9F587F-E8E4-46A4-A621-31BE065AE04A.jpeg

Edited by whitehorses
  • Upvote 1

Could we potentially see Harry styles on the other Saturday? Would very much explain the mix up in wording from the articles and actually could work very well in being a big draw for younger attendees away from Macca.

Leaves room for 2023 to be Taylor AM Dua and then HS gets a 2024 pyramid headline…

food for thought or fuel for a fire?

8 minutes ago, George1399 said:

Could we potentially see Harry styles on the other Saturday? Would very much explain the mix up in wording from the articles and actually could work very well in being a big draw for younger attendees away from Macca.

Leaves room for 2023 to be Taylor AM Dua and then HS gets a 2024 pyramid headline…

food for thought or fuel for a fire?

Nah, he’s far too big for that. There’s a chance he could headline the whole thing in a couple of years time, but the likelihood is that those articles were just speculative and nothing more.

4 hours ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Yeah exactly. This was my initial thinking at the start of 2022 speculation, until we got the QOTSA info at which point I assumed he was out. But now I’ve come around to him doing Saturday night.

Foals/Fatboy/Pet Shop Boys

v

Eilish/McCartney/Kendrick

I reckon that looks about right

3 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

Foals/Fatboy/Pet Shop Boys

v

Eilish/McCartney/Kendrick

I reckon that looks about right

Strong set of headliners there. When your second stage has headliners that would seem big for a festival like Isle of Wight, you know you’re doing something right.