BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

1 minute ago, priest17 said:

Yeah this serves me right for moaning about all the other stuff sounds the same ahah, I miss it now

I've not seen someone play an accordion on the Pyramid since Rolf did it with Two Little Boys.

Edited by Homer

16 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Man the Foos absolutely fucking nailed this set, I'll never tire of watching this one. 

There are a lot of holes I can (and have) poke in their set, but watching it now on iPlayer for the first time since I was there has reminded just how great the crowd was for it. Can’t remember another time I was in a crowd that was that up for going continuously mental throughout. I wished they’d played more songs, and cut the extended song lengths + medley/covers, but I had a hell of a time in that crowd and the band fed off it. Still got Taylor’s drumstick that I caught sitting in a drawer somewhere.

Edited by FloorFiller