BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Did I just hear right? On BBC breakfast show did they just say Mumford and Sons were due to play this year?  pyramid surprise? 

E1A8D58F-7E33-4618-A79A-D3B0E54917A0.thumb.jpeg.77db001718b72b9b9e29f29403b925a2.jpeg

You did hear right. Don’t know what stage they would of been on though 🤷‍♂️.

I can’t work this BBC Glasto site out. Yesterday I saw Jamie xx on the A-Z, now that’s all changed and he’s no longer there. Also, a lot of them listed on the A-Z are not on the weekend lineup, presumably they’ll just be available to stream on demand?

That said, some absolute corkers on there, can’t wait to watch them!

Emily on 6 Music this morning!

edit: looks like I should have read earlier posts in this thread

Edited by Jack The Stripper

37 minutes ago, jparx said:

Taylor sub? Blimey - i guess you can't have it all 😂

Ew. Not buying that - reckon they would've been in the JP, or even earlier/opening the Pyramid or something. But maybe that's just my hate of them blinding me to what is probably a pretty reasonable suggestion.

Edited by FloorFiller

6 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Am I being stupid? 

I can’t locate the Glastonbury section on iPlayer at all :( 

Nothing is updated yet to reflect all the content. If you go on the iplayer site and search glastonbury theres 20 or so videos that are avail right now. When that number balloons to 100+, then its ready to go. Guess theyre really gonna wait til 10 when the first set begins.

Would say Mumford is a good thing to have happened if they subbed Taylor. keeps a massive crowd away from everything else on a sunday. 

Edited by Suprefan

18 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Nothing is updated yet to reflect all the content. If you go on the iplayer site and search glastonbury theres 20 or so videos that are avail right now. When that number balloons to 100+, then its ready to go. Guess theyre really gonna wait til 10 when the first set begins.

Would say Mumford is a good thing to have happened if they subbed Taylor. keeps a massive crowd away from everything else on a sunday. 

Ahh ok! Yes I’ve seen the 20 or so from 2019.

Glad I wasn’t missing something obvious! 

yep listening to 6 music, eyes a little teary at some of the great stuff being played, more so peoples memories. Luckily the years when i never had a ticket i was working and never had the time to listen to radio, only sets at the weekend. This year different though and as still furloughed and without a job after it had brought it home more, especially when i thought this might be my last Glasto and i would have had redundancy money to splash out on whatever i wanted and had a great party and forget all of that briefly. However i need to remember that i have a ticket for next year and can put aside the money for it, try to enjoy this weekend as much as possible, some are not as lucky.

waiting for Emily! Come on Em! Hurry up.

36 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Ew. Not buying that - reckon they would've been in the JP, or even earlier/opening the Pyramid or something. But maybe that's just my hate of them blinding me to what is probably a pretty reasonable suggestion.

Yeah they certainly seem a highly plausible option for the missing sub.