Harry styles

Leyrulion

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, FloorFiller said:

What’s his version of What Makes You Beautiful like? Does it pop off or does he do some bullshit slowed down ballad version? His chances of headlining Glastonbury hinge on this one artistic choice (imo).

Go to -42:09

It really goes off, band does lots of really cool thing in it too. 

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

He‘s definitely got the chops and has a great band behind him. I hope this is the start of a great rebrand and some doubters come around to him.

Nah, the doubters who don't like him, either don't like him due to his background, or his music and probably wont be watching an hour and a half set from Coachella of him. You gotta understand that some people just don't like certain artists. 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

What’s his version of What Makes You Beautiful like? Does it pop off or does he do some bullshit slowed down ballad version? His chances of headlining Glastonbury hinge on this one artistic choice (imo).

Watched this morn at coachella, went full monty with additional brass section and looked totally fun, tbh makes you forget it’s been out so long… iirc he used to play later in set but here was like 2/3 in which is good as he’s not relying on 1d material to make his show 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Last time I heard it, it was very shit compared to the actual band.

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

Nah, the doubters who don't like him, either don't like him due to his background, or his music and probably wont be watching an hour and a half set from Coachella of him. You gotta understand that some people just don't like certain artists. 

Exactly. If everyone like the same thing then no different acts would make it etc, be booked and events would crush. I really would not be for it.

4 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Is there really nothing on at Coachella until 4pm?!

Starts way before 4pm. It's a really long day like half 11/12 until about 1am next morning. 

37 minutes ago, themuel said:

Does anyone have decent quality links to the What Makes You Beautiful bit? I’m intrigued 

No idea what he did with it Coachella because I was washing my curtains but this reworking from a couple of years ago is pretty cool (if you can ignore the crowd insistently singing the ‘old’ version at half the speed) 

If one day he gets bored of being too cool for school and wants to do a Glasto show full of 1D songs remodelled like this then I’d be there 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah can't really see it happening at Glasto now - as much as I would love it to. 

4 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

There's nothing to suggest he's there this summer is there? He's too big to be dropped on the lineup with the set times, and can't really see a secret set. 

Maybe he's just having June and July off.

June and July he's touring Europe, from his website there is still a Glasto shaped hole though... Dublin 22nd June and then nothing until 26th in Sweden. But yeah, not really holding out much hope now