When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

... and so do I. Isn’t taste a fickle thing. I felt the “out of Scotland” part was a bit unnecessary though, but in the peaceful spirit of a Glastonbury forum, let it slide.

I am Scottish tbf. I just meant compared to some of the greats that have come from here to emphasise the point.

7 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Not sure about Starmer asking for even more restrictions when the current ones seem to be working 

An open goal for Johnson too considering who the leader of that party was at the last two elections and his inner circle's beliefs! 

Starmer missed one though when Johnson said about Tories introducing the free school meals in the first place, when it's their fault poverty increased so much! 

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Linking the argument back to Brexit shows Johnson as a one trick pony. 

He just threw his toys out the pram on national tv. Starmer was the parent who just caught their kid being naughty red handed, and Boris just flew off the handle. He walked in to the trap. Quite amazing how bad that performance was.

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

I am Scottish tbf. I just meant compared to some of the greats that have come from here to emphasise the point.

You must be the only Scottish person, of any age, who has never seen The Krankies. Are you seriously telling me the phrase fan dabby dozy has completely passed you by? 

7 minutes ago, jparx said:

He just threw his toys out the pram on national tv. Starmer was the parent who just caught their kid being naughty red handed, and Boris just flew off the handle. He walked in to the trap. Quite amazing how bad that performance was.

Absolutely.

@crazyfool1 is right though it won’t really make much difference in the main sadly. 

27 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Would it only be the Pfizer one that needs to be used by the end of the day due to the storage issues? I'm not sure why it would need to be used up otherwise, but I could be wrong.

The Oxford/AZ vaccine can be stored in the fridge, but comes in vials of 8-10 doses, and once the vial is opened then it needs to be used within a few hours.

Kevin Brennan (Lab) asks why a reciprocal work permit system for touring musicians has not been negotiated with the EU. It should be easy to fix. Will the PM agree to a meeting on this?

Johnson says he will hold a meeting on this. A reciprocal system should be in both sides’ mutual interests.

22 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

You must be the only Scottish person, of any age, who has never seen The Krankies. Are you seriously telling me the phrase fan dabby dozy has completely passed you by? 

Heard the phrase of course didn’t know that’s where it came from though.

I’m 25, no idea where I would have seen it but can assure you I’m glad I haven’t!

29 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Kevin Brennan (Lab) asks why a reciprocal work permit system for touring musicians has not been negotiated with the EU. It should be easy to fix. Will the PM agree to a meeting on this?

Johnson says he will hold a meeting on this. A reciprocal system should be in both sides’ mutual interests.

Which means on our side we don't want Europeans coming in and touring so it won't be happening