When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

They had Kit Malthouse on TV this morning and to his credit he was a lot better at being clear and answering questions than Patel was. I think he might be in line for a promotion at the next reshuffling. 

Old mate of Boris from London mayor days, so highly likely. 

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

You're a strange guy, seems like you've had a sleepless night over this. 

There's about a billion more important things going on in the world than a minor breach of the rules to go a cycle (if it was a breach- I don't know or care).

Vast majority of the public will not care in the slightest.

I'm afraid I didn't know it was going to be the number one story on the 1pm BBC news when I went to bed last night!

You know that admitting when you're wrong is actually considered to be a sign of intelligence, right?

It transpires that Ozanne was clearly correct about it being headline news and you were clearly wrong.

Therefore, there was no justification for you going at him for merely posting the story on this forum. All you have to do is apologise, it;s not that hard!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

You're a strange guy, seems like you've had a sleepless night over this. 

There's about a billion more important things going on in the world than a minor breach of the rules to go a cycle (if it was a breach- I don't know or care).

Vast majority of the public will not care in the slightest.

is it not reasonable to raise it as a point of discussion though ?  we have discussed breaches by many others of late including JRM and his trips to church and discussed all of them on here .... from a personal point of view im not so bothered about it ... but thats not relevant to discussion 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Homer said:

I'm afraid I didn't know it was going to be the number one story on the 1pm BBC news when I went to bed last night!

You know that admitting when you're wrong is actually considered to be a sign of intelligence, right?

It transpires that Ozanne was clearly correct about it being headline news and you were clearly wrong.

Therefore, there was no justification for you going at him for merely posting the story on this forum. All you have to do is apologise, it;s not that hard!

You must be extremely sensitive  to consider what i said 'going for him' unless I've said something I've forgotten.

No idea why you're wanting an apology from me, feel free to put me on ignore so I don't have to hear these strange ramblings of yours again!

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

is it not reasonable to raise it as a point of discussion though ?  we have discussed breaches by many others of late including JRM and his trips to church and discussed all of them on here .... from a personal point of view im not so bothered about it ... but thats not relevant to discussion 

Of course it's reasonable, but also reasonable for me to say something along the lines of ''who cares?'', cause seriously who gives a fuck about it really- will be forgotten very soon.

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

You must be extremely sensitive  to consider what i said 'going for him' unless I've said something I've forgotten.

No idea why you're wanting an apology from me, feel free to put me on ignore so I don't have to hear these strange ramblings of yours again!

Absolutely nothing to do with being sensitive (nice attempt at gaslighting though), I'm just not personally a fan of the fact that you tried to internet bully Ozanne anonymously, then when I called you out on it, you ran off and hid by ignoring it, then kept trying to change the subject instead of holding your hands up. But knock yourself out.

No worries, never put anyone on ignore in over 10 years on this forum, but I'll make an exception in your case and figure it out now. 

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

Absolutely nothing to do with being sensitive (nice attempt at gaslighting though), I'm just not personally a fan of the fact that you tried to internet bully Ozanne anonymously, then when I called you out on it, you ran off and hid by ignoring it, then kept trying to change the subject instead of holding your hands up. But knock yourself out.

No worries, never put anyone on ignore in over 10 years on this forum, but I'll make an exception in your case and figure it out now. 

Internet bully? Sorry but you must be joking. Please provide a quote of me doing that. Utter nonsense. 

18 minutes ago, Homer said:

not sure about internet bully, but he's definitely a prick.

• Upvote 1