When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

8 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

So, Gove to be PM by summer recess?

BET NOW!

I reckon no. Cummings is unpopular, and if he is seen to be working with Gove to kick Johnson out I don't think that will help Gove at all. I reckon Johnson may survive this, the vaccines and end of lockdown override any of these scandals...for now.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

BET NOW!

I reckon no. Cummings is unpopular, and if he is seen to be working with Gove to kick Johnson out I don't think that will help Gove at all. I reckon Johnson may survive this, the vaccines and end of lockdown override any of these scandals...for now.

Happy to take that bet! £10 to charity? I reckon Johnson is just getting pretty bored of the job too, which will factor in. He likes to be Mr Popular and not have to defend himself to anyone.

I agree that neither Gove nor Cummings is popular at all, though.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Seems like it's going to drop dowb a age bracket every day this week.

There was talk of over 30s from next week so I wouldn't be surprised, they must be expecting a ramp up of supplies in the next few days. This will put us in a very good position for late May/early June where far more people will have some form of immunity 

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Happy to take that bet! £10 to charity? I reckon Johnson is just getting pretty bored of the job too, which will factor in. He likes to be Mr Popular and not have to defend himself to anyone.

I agree that neither Gove nor Cummings is popular at all, though.

Ok.

I owe quite a few tenners on here now. So bet is Johnson out and Gove in by the summer?

Johnson just needs to get back to what he's best at: pointless publicity stunts.

They should just fire him out of a needle-shaped cannon dressed as the vaccine or something and suddenly his ability to run the country will no longer be in doubt.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Johnson just needs to get back to what he's best at: pointless publicity stunts.

They should just fire him out of a needle-shaped cannon dressed as the vaccine or something and suddenly his ability to run the country will no longer be in doubt.

Wrapped in a union jack.

9 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

ok. virtual handshake. 🤝. I'm pretty confident with this one....think good election results next month, along with lockdown ending over the next two months will save Johnson.

The fact the Tories have a massive majority and it's ages until the next general election makes me think the only reason they'd get rid of him is if they thought it would help in the council elections or Scottish elections and it's probably a bit late for that now. I don't think the man as any principals so no way is he leaving without being pushed.

I reckon we're stuck with Boris for at least another 2 years.

22 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

lol - a bunch of middle class scientists who's only experience of a gig is a Michael Ball concert watching a mosh pit develop 🙂 

Oh dear lord we never expected that 😄 

Dunno about that. I suspect JVT knows how to party 😁

11 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

mosh pits are full of middle class scientists.

No, everyone knows scientist nerds never leave the house and want us to all stay in lockdown forever because they can't get girlfriends.

Also, behavioural scientists are so shit at their jobs they don't even know what other people's behaviour is and would be shocked by the concept of a mosh pit.

🤔

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

My vaccine confirmation text and email arrived overnight, so if you're anxious yours doesn't arrive immediately, it looks like it can take up to 12 hours to come through. 

Both my confirmations came through 15 mins after I received the jab.....

No problem though, they were expecting me.