When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

where have they got this average distance from ? over what period of time ? 

The fact they even need to calculate it to try and use as a defence is disgusting, was annoying watching PMQ’s he just didn’t answer a single one, there is no accountability

And also don’t forget these are potentially poorly people they are asking to go get a test, it’s just not responsible... just because they think it’s acceptable to drive to test if they are well ha 

Edited by rascalpete

I'm so sick of PMQs and government questioning in general. It's just so frustrating to watch. 90 percent of what we learn, is that Boris Johnson will barely answer any questions directly - It doesn't help the government being held accountable. If Johnson can deflect any question from MPs without follow ups or being held to answer the question. 

I can't believe the state of politics right now, is simply watching someone lie to you and trying to work out how to expose those lies.  

Do they delay these things happening to give us a chance to work out what they have actually announced ? , Matt Hancock .... 25 %  of people testing negative,  how dare they?  ... what a terrible concept... getting  a test to see you have it and turning out to be negative FFS .   Wow !!! 

11 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

I'm so sick of PMQs and government questioning in general. It's just so frustrating to watch. 90 percent of what we learn, is that Boris Johnson will barely answer any questions directly - It doesn't help the government being held accountable. If Johnson can deflect any question from MPs without follow ups or being held to answer the question. 

I can't believe the state of politics right now, is simply watching someone lie to you and trying to work out how to expose those lies.  

Maybe they should bring in PMAs, where he has to bloody answer the Qs!

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

fingers crossed, the BAR might strike off any ministers who are lawyers (including the attorney general), as its a BAR requirement that a lawyer can't act for a client that has told that lawyer they intend to break the law (as that's 'professional embarrassment'). 

That's the exact reason why the top legal civil servant quit yesterday. 

Spaffer and Cummings aren't lawyers, so that part of things might have passed them by - and it could get very interesting.

16 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

fingers crossed, the BAR might strike off any ministers who are lawyers (including the attorney general), as its a BAR requirement that a lawyer can't act for a client that has told that lawyer they intend to break the law (as that's 'professional embarrassment'). 

That's the exact reason why the top legal civil servant quit yesterday. 

Spaffer and Cummings aren't lawyers, so that part of things might have passed them by - and it could get very interesting.

let's hope so, cause at the moment I feel like watching the end of v for vendetta over and over for some much needed cathartic therapy - but in all seriousness this law breaking should and will be a line too far for a lot of mps to cross surely

6 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

So 117 of yesterdays 757 patients in hospital are in greater manchester. Does that seem a little fishy to anyone, that about a sixth of the countries hospital admission are only in greater manchester, are figures being under-reported or is manchester just that badly hit or am I misreading this?

Edit: 117 patients not 152. still a huge percentage

Edited by ace56blaa

5 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

So 117 of yesterdays 757 patients in hospital are in greater manchester. Does that seem a little fishy to anyone, that about a sixth of the countries hospital admission are only in greater manchester, are figures being under-reported or is manchester just that badly hit or am I misreading this?

Edit: 117 patients not 152. still a huge percentage

Is the 757 people who were admitted to hospital yesterday, and the 117 in GM is those who were in hospital (but might have been admitted days/weeks ago)? I might be wrong, it's hard to keep track on all the various stats.