When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

41 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Is the 757 people who were admitted to hospital yesterday, and the 117 in GM is those who were in hospital (but might have been admitted days/weeks ago)? I might be wrong, it's hard to keep track on all the various stats.

I thought the 757 figure is patients currently in hospital for corona virus overall. 

The 117 in gm is overall too. meaning that 117/757 patients are in greater Manchester total.

Would love someone who is smarter than me to explain where Im going wrong here, because one area of the uk, having that much of a share of the cases seems insane to me

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

No way those case numbers are gonna be accurate ... people can’t get tests in London !! 

Well yeah after hearing about test facilities that aren't full or booked up but people are being turned away at the website or sent across the country, i think either the system is just so shit it is affecting the figures or the government is putting in measure to specifically throttle test and case numbers. 

It seems a little conspira"tory". But why is the capacity not being reached, if all the testing facilities are supposedly full. - The labs are having problem I've heard also but surely the better option is test to capacity and deal with a back log of result rather than deter people from getting tests alltogether. 

im a little all over the place this morning, so apologies if this seems dumb or over dramatic 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Anyone want to meet in the park next weekend for a business meeting that is in no way related to the fact that it’s my birthday and we can discuss purely business related topics? 😜

As long as you are also going to be breaking international treaties

6 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

Well yeah after hearing about test facilities that aren't full or booked up but people are being turned away at the website or sent across the country, i think either the system is just so shit it is affecting the figures or the government is putting in measure to specifically throttle test and case numbers. 

It seems a little conspira"tory". But why is the capacity not being reached, if all the testing facilities are supposedly full. - The labs are having problem I've heard also but surely the better option is test to capacity and deal with a back log of result rather than deter people from getting tests alltogether. 

im a little all over the place this morning, so apologies if this seems dumb or over dramatic 

I'm with you, really don't understand how they can claim that capacity exists if they can't meet it.

• Like 1