Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

12 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Is that a different Eve, or is the Grammy Award-winning singer of 'Who's That Girl?' and 'Let Me Blow Your Mind' placed between Mystery Jets and Cast on the 2020 Victorious Festival lineup?

It is that Eve.  

Have to say Victorious really have got a very good lineup there for the price. 

14 hours ago, Fish Bulb said:

Saw Big Moon support Bombay tonight. Big Moon on John Peel would be brilliant. Bombay, well... 

Was talking to @Rubber Soldier offline about this the other week, I think Big Moon are difficult to place this year. They could pop up on any stage (aside from WH). I'd imagine JPT or Other is most likely but they could potentially sub the Park or (less likely but still potentially), given the positive response and buzz surrounding the new album, even appear early on the Pyramid.

Hoping for JPT or The Park.

2 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Was talking to @Rubber Soldier offline about this the other week, I think Big Moon are difficult to place this year. They could pop up on any stage (aside from WH). I'd imagine JPT or Other is most likely but they could potentially sub the Park or (less likely but still potentially), given the positive response and buzz surrounding the new album, even appear early on the Pyramid.

I think you're overestimating them - they're nowhere near subbing the Park (sadly). They'd be bottom half of John Peel, Park or very early Other. Billed below the likes of Sports Team and Sea Girls at various other festivals, neither of whom even have an album yet.

6 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

How absolutely dare you have a conversation outside of this forum! Traitor!

18 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I think you're overestimating them - they're nowhere near subbing the Park (sadly). They'd be bottom half of John Peel, Park or very early Other. Billed below the likes of Sports Team and Sea Girls at various other festivals, neither of whom even have an album yet.

Maybe, aye. I thought there had been a spike in their popularity but, admittedly, I've probably garnered most of that feeling from their own Instagram account. 

5 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Maybe, aye. I thought there had been a spike in their popularity but, admittedly, I've probably garnered most of that feeling from their own Instagram account. 

I love the new album! 

But yeah, they did a launch show in Leeds in a tiny venue for like a tenner and it didn't sell out. Early on suits me down to the ground though; less chance of clashes. 

3 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I am watching the live of Royal Blood last year in Reading. Jesus Christ, unbelievable. They MUST be this year in Glastonbury. 

Would be well up for that.  Not really a big fan, but got into the pit for them at Reading - and yes they were incredible.  Wouldn’t really listen to them at any other time, but amazing live.  They rocked it.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:21 PM, JSmurphy said:

I might be setting myself up for disappointment, but I'm expecting Placebo to be here now. Announced for Rock Werchter in the last few hours.

Playing in Greece on the Saturday, unfortunately. I guess they could still make it happen, but given they always give Glasto a swerve, I'm not getting my hopes up.