Who Are Your Headliners?

nikkic

Thursday - Elvana at William's Green. Amazing energy and fun.

Friday - 80% Frank Turner but I'm open to other ideas from my group.

Saturday - The Chemical Bros. Absolutely 100% nailed on. Missed them previously due to clashes and I felt I made the wrong decision.

Sunday - The Cure. I'd rather watch Janelle Monae but all of my group are intent on watching The Cure, who I'm a fan of. I would watch Janelle on my own if it was the Friday but it's the last act of the weekend and I'd rather be with my friends.

4 minutes ago, Adammm said:

Thursday - Elvana at William's Green. Amazing energy and fun.

Friday - 80% Frank Turner but I'm open to other ideas from my group.

Saturday - The Chemical Bros. Absolutely 100% nailed on. Missed them previously due to clashes and I felt I made the wrong decision.

Sunday - The Cure. I'd rather watch Janelle Monae but all of my group are intent on watching The Cure, who I'm a fan of. I would watch Janelle on my own if it was the Friday but it's the last act of the weekend and I'd rather be with my friends.

It's Frank Turner. You need to ignore any other ideas from your group! ?

Friday - Probably watching a bit of Stormzy before heading to get down early for IDLES in the SE corner. Would 100% be Frank Turner but I'm seeing him at Folk by the Oak a few weeks later so will avoid the Avalon crush

Saturday - Hot Chip, barring an amazing secret announcement elsewhere

Sunday - Ideally all of them, but as I can only see one, The Cure

Friday - probably Jon Hopkins, possibly bombing over to Avalon for Frank Turner at some point in the proceedings

Saturday - probably Chemical Brothers but could be Hot Chip

Sunday - no idea yet, none of the headliners are really grabbing me. Might be the year I finally sack off the main stages altogether and go off grid.  Leon Vynehall on Wow!, Josh Wink on Genosys, Elvana then Zion Train on Truth are all options

Friday - Stormzy. I like him and it could be amazing but I could also see the crowd being terrible. Nothing else is grabbing me anyway so we shall see.

Saturday - Chemical Brothers. Watched The Who last time (which I actually really enjoyed, despite the general consensus). Excited to see them for the first time.

Sunday - The Streets. 3 other acts on Sunday I'd probably watch as my Friday slot but oh well, such is Glastonbury! Never seen a JPT headliner!

Fri - Interpol
Sat - The Killers
Sun - Janelle Monáe

It hurts to miss out on Tame Impala and Hot Chip, but TI would probably serve up much of the same as in 2016 and I've heard Hot Chip are suffering without Sarah Jones as drummer(?).

Friday: Gojira Unbelieveable booking for me along with Venom Prison. Will stay for Idles after

Saturday: Chemical Brothers. I'd really like to see Hot Chip too, but this will be a group outing for my gang so I think that's the tie-breaker between tow cracking options.

Sunday: The Cure. Really can't wait to see them. Never seen them before and judging by recent set lists we are in for a treat.