Who Are Your Headliners?

nikkic

1 minute ago, gearbm95 said:

Tame Impala

Chemical Bros

Janelle Monaé 

...my first Glasto and not seeing a main stage headliner, am I doing this right?

I believe protocol suggests that during your first Glastonbury, the only time you leave the Pyramid field is to visit the Other stage or to go back to your camp.

2 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

Tame Impala

Chemical Bros

Janelle Monaé 

...my first Glasto and not seeing a main stage headliner, am I doing this right?

Oh yes ... you fit right in here.

Currently my choices, also. (Subject to change!)

1 minute ago, gearbm95 said:

Tame Impala

Chemical Bros

Janelle Monaé 

2019 is my 4th Glastonbury and The Cure will be my first Pyramid headliner. 

In fact I've only ever seen Courtney Barnett, Patti Smith, and a bit of Barry Gibb on the Pyramid Stage.

2 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

Tame Impala

Chemical Bros

Janelle Monaé 

Yes you are! Don't get me wrong if you love an act that's on the Pyramid and they smash it then there's nothing better but going to see something you're not that bothered about just because it's on the Pyramid is doing it wrong. 

55 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Sunday - Janelle Monae on my own at the minute. All my mates want to watch the streets. I am not a fan.

You're never alone, man.

See you there - I guarantee it'll be better than Mike & the lads, lads, lads.

5 minutes ago, amytamsin said:

Friday - Frank Turner 

Saturay - The Killers/ Wu Tang. (Tough call) 

Sunday - The Cure

Lucky I like the Magic Numbers cause it looks like we’re gonna need to be in early for Frank! 

We are going to head over after Billy on the LeftField I think which will probably be what Frank is doing anyway. I have seen the Magic Numbers on many occasions. 

Friday: Not sure - might head early to SE corner

Saturday: Chems

Sunday: The Streets most likely unless I decide on the Cure last minute. That's the mother of all clashes for me and it's so annoying! Leaning towards The Streets because I know the majority of our group will do that and most of the grown men I'm friends with will likely be reduced to tears because of the nostalgia