Who Are Your Headliners?

nikkic

27 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Friday: Gojira Unbelieveable booking for me along with Venom Prison. Will stay for Idles after

Saturday: Chemical Brothers. I'd really like to see Hot Chip too, but this will be a group outing for my gang so I think that's the tie-breaker between tow cracking options.

Sunday: The Cure. Really can't wait to see them. Never seen them before and judging by recent set lists we are in for a treat.

Just spent 30 mins listening to Gojira for the first time and they're now a strong Friday night contender. Saturday's going to be very dance orientated so Gojira mix the weekend up perfectly for me. Thanks Hotchilidog!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Adammm said:

Just spent 30 mins listening to Gojira for the first time and they're now a strong Friday night contender. Saturday's going to be very dance orientated so Gojira mix the weekend up perfectly for me. Thanks Hotchilidog!

My pleasure. Gojira are a perfect fit for the festival, a very environmentally conscious band. They are also hitting their peak at the moment so this is a great time to see them. Enjoy!

The highlight for me will be Interpol. Looking forward to hearing some of their new stuff live for the first time!

Others include: Idles, Shame, Fontaines, Vaccines, Chemical Brothers, Liam Gallagher, Courteeners, Slaves and I can't choose between The Cure and The Streets ?