Best surprise in the line up

JonnyG

John Cooper Clark, he's one of those people I've always sort of wanted to see, but not enough to actually pay for the experience. Always hoped he'd pop up at a festival I was going to.

Also excited by Babymetal and briefly got excited by Proclaimers before realising they clashed with the Burning Hell. How can I have a clash dilemma for 11:30 in the morning 

35 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

John Cooper Clark, he's one of those people I've always sort of wanted to see, but not enough to actually pay for the experience. Always hoped he'd pop up at a festival I was going to.

Also excited by Babymetal and briefly got excited by Proclaimers before realising they clashed with the Burning Hell. How can I have a clash dilemma for 11:30 in the morning 

You won't be disappointed with JCC - always delivers! 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Expecting a fair amount of abuse for this but genuinely excited that Lewis Capaldi is playing. I think that set could be a real moment.

I'm not really a fan of his music, though he does have a good voice. But he does come across really well in interviews and seems like a fun person. Would imagine he would have good crowd interaction

See you all at the Rabbit hole Friday night for Let's eat Grandma then? :D  Fantastic to see them twice on the bill as their earlier performance is off the cards for me due to a clash with Morcheeba.

Great band, saw them supporting Chvrches and they have a great stage presence and quirkiness that really appeals to me.

Edited by Spindles

Best surprise is the effort made to have lots more on Wednesday, Thursday and after hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Seems like they are doing more to try and cope with the demand. 

Also glad to see She Drew The Gun and Let's Eat Grandma on the bill.