Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Got the email! They’re using registered post which is good but also annoying as I’m always at work when the postman comes so I’m going to have to drive across town to get them from the depot.

If you didn’t get the email there’s no point freaking out, they dispatch them over a few days.

Edited by Madyaker

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

its good to SEE the overseas ones getting sent out ... doesn't make a lot of difference to me though as we always seem to get them towards the end ... wish I knew how the dispatch was decided ... my theory is furthest away first and closer nearer to the fest ... someone about to tell me otherwise :) 

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

I’m thinking they do all normal tickets first, followed by competition winners. Complete guess of course but would make sense. 

Which means squeaky bum time for the next few weeks!

Still infinitely better than the position I was in a week ago mind :D 

From past experience, I believe they do foreign orders first then UK addresses in no particular order then anybody else and finally anybody called Milky Joe.

Edited by MilkyJoe
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

milking those stress levels to the full :) 

And as if that isn't stress enough, as I don't arrive back in the UK until the 19th June I have the added worry that my missus may accidentally lose it before I get home.

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but does anyone know whether,  on an order of 4 tickets, do they all have to be sent to the same address or can you request that some of them are sent to a different address? The reason I want to know is because as a friend kindly got our two in the resale but also for another couple of people we don't know - and he put one of their names first, so presumably they will be treated as the lead booker

I think there is an option to change address details on the See website but looks like this covers the whole order.

I would be very grateful if anyone else who has been in the same position could advise please

4 minutes ago, muffpuffin said:

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but does anyone know whether,  on an order of 4 tickets, do they all have to be sent to the same address or can you request that some of them are sent to a different address? The reason I want to know is because as a friend kindly got our two in the resale but also for another couple of people we don't know - and he put one of their names first, so presumably they will be treated as the lead booker

I think there is an option to change address details on the See website but looks like this covers the whole order.

I would be very grateful if anyone else who has been in the same position could advise please

I believe they all go to the lead booker in the resale and only go out individually if they’re bought in the October sale.

5 minutes ago, muffpuffin said:

You can pick a different delivery address to the registered addresses. But to split the tickets into different address that would have to be done as a separate order. 

1 hour ago, muffpuffin said:

All tickets in an order are sent to the person who paid and the address the card was registered to. Simple as that. 

Edited by briddj

1 hour ago, briddj said:

All tickets in an order are sent to the person who paid and the address the card was registered to. Simple as that. 

Not quite ? The address the payment card is registered to is irrelevant. Tickets get sent to the address associated with the registration # of the person who paid the balance in April - which is either the lead booker or the individual. Resale tickets will just get sent to the registered address of the lead booker. Hope that makes sense!

7 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

Not quite ? The address the payment card is registered to is irrelevant. Tickets get sent to the address associated with the registration # of the person who paid the balance in April - which is either the lead booker or the individual. Resale tickets will just get sent to the registered address of the lead booker. Hope that makes sense!

Nope. I paid off my mate's ticket last time. Single order. Had to put my own details in on the payment screen for it to match the address on the card. His ticket was sent to me and NOT his registered Glastonbury address. 

19 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Interesting. My delivery details box is no longer there. Just an address box.

Think I'll ring them

I wouldn't worry; that's exactly what happened on my page a couple of hours before getting a dispatch email.

Ticket definitely on its way now!

image.thumb.png.0a777d5e4ed689638910442f0a8fe9fa.png

3 hours ago, briddj said:

Nope. I paid off my mate's ticket last time. Single order. Had to put my own details in on the payment screen for it to match the address on the card. His ticket was sent to me and NOT his registered Glastonbury address. 

Interesting. I’ve bought Glastonbury tickets every year since 2004, using my own card occasionally to pay for a friend’s order. The tickets got sent to them.