Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

14 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Those festival people have trained you well :) 

Ok a curved ball now with a lunch time update. Still no change to se tickets info. Though I contacted them and was told tickets will be sent between 3 and 6 weeks before festival. So must be in the next week or two. 

If there is any update on today’s update on this update thread I will update it. 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Still no change. What is bloody infuriating is that see tickets are spending their time sending out fukin Ed Sherrin and kaiser chief tickets! 

My ed Sheeran and Kaiser chiefs tickets just been dispatched ?? .....only joking saw sheeran last Glastonbury won't be seeing him ever again 

1 minute ago, crocodiles said:

My ed Sheeran and Kaiser chiefs tickets just been dispatched ?? .....only joking saw sheeran last Glastonbury won't be seeing him ever again 

Rubbish, you will be doing the river dance to Galway girl in twenty years time when the bold Ed is in the legend spot!  

16 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Everytime I see a new post in this thread i'm expecting to see that someone has had an email confirming dispatch.

I do realise by typing and posting this i'm becoming part of the problem.

What's a man to do :lol:

I feel you're pain/guilt..... we've managed to make the next announcement thread a hot topic just by talking about GoT and the lack of an announcement. Despite the fact that I know this, every time I log on to the main screen and it says hot topic I get a flash of excitement.

I think I need to take @eastynh's advice and go and watch some Father Ted. The combo of waiting for two of my favourite things is sending me round the twist

Since I know father ted off by heart I have decided on auf wiedersehen pet to pass time waiting for tickets.  Every series from Germany to the last one in Laos. I’ve already watched GoT. My lips are sealed.

Maybe, just maybe tomorrow’s update will bring glad tidings from see tickets. I will doggedly continue to monitor their customer services. 

14 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Since I know father ted off by heart I have decided on auf wiedersehen pet to pass time waiting for tickets.  Every series from Germany to the last one in Laos. I’ve already watched GoT. My lips are sealed.

Maybe, just maybe tomorrow’s update will bring glad tidings from see tickets. I will doggedly continue to monitor their customer services. 

Wait! What? Laos? When did that happen? ?

1 hour ago, John the Moth said:

Wait! What? Laos? When did that happen? ?

The special where they worked for the Australian embassy in Laos then after the job was finished they decided to go to Thailand for a holiday after receiving news that bomber wasn’t going to join them.  Oz was late in arriving at Laos as he had an arse full of shrapnel after try to screw a secretary during a siege in Africa. moxey  had announced he was going to live in Australia. It tied up all their stories

and still no news on the tickets! 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The special where they worked for the Australian embassy in Laos then after the job was finished they decided to go to Thailand for a holiday after receiving news that bomber wasn’t going to join them.  Oz was late in arriving at Laos as he had an arse full of shrapnel after try to screw a secretary during a siege in Africa. moxey  had announced he was going to live in Australia. It tied up all their stories

and still no news on the tickets! 

Completely passed me by that. Oh well, back to Luther....

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

3C66015E-DAA0-42D8-B2FF-E9B0F1D746A7.thumb.jpeg.d2c8c205eccaeb33ba1a11a1f8c45f74.jpeg

Wow.

Look at the eyes of that dude in the front.

He's gazing out of the photo enigmatically as if to say, "Howay, I like it when you sleep, wor pet, cos ya so canny an yet so unaware of it, man"

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

Wow.

Look at the eyes of that dude in the front.

He's gazing out of the photo enigmatically as if to say, "Howay, I like it when you sleep, wor pet, cos ya so canny an yet so unaware of it, man"

Dennis, lost credibility with me when he turned up in stereotypical drag in Benidorm. 

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

Where are our bloody tickets!! Unnecessary stress - again - thanks to See Tickets.

No need to stress, my man. I'm sure it's been documented that See will begin dispatch after the bank holiday on Monday.