Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Hmmm does anyone know how to change the delivery address on the order on see tickets?

I'm in the customer service area, and it has advised me to click the "change address" link above. Can I see the link? No. And they're live bot thing is anything but helpful

11 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Hmmm does anyone know how to change the delivery address on the order on see tickets?

I'm in the customer service area, and it has advised me to click the "change address" link above. Can I see the link? No. And they're live bot thing is anything but helpful

I just tried this and can’t change mine either, maybe they have already been printed. 

Charm x

2 minutes ago, Charm said:

I just tried this and can’t change mine either, maybe they have already been printed. 

Charm x

Oh crap.

I've emailed SeeTickets to check. I am leaving from Sheffield, so I guess I can always leave my driving license with my current housemates and they can pick the ticket up for me, so not the end of the world. 

6 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Mine was dispatched on 25th May last time (think it was one of the early ones)

Now I think about it, I reckon mine arrived at my house around the end of May, as thats when I got back from being abroad. Hmmm fingers crossed it arrives on or before the 3rd then :)

3 minutes ago, Lakey91 said:

Is it a coach ticket? If so, yes they are e-tickets and the actual ticket gets handed to you on the coach.

Literally just realised. but cheers ?

First time doing by coach so I got confused!

Edited by magliad

10 minutes ago, FestiZebra said:

I have tried to check seetickets with my confirmation number and its saying not found. I got my tickets in the resale could this be why?

It should still be there - are you definitely putting in the correct postcode/card details? Maybe someone else purchased for you?

9 minutes ago, FestiZebra said:

I have tried to check seetickets with my confirmation number and its saying not found. I got my tickets in the resale could this be why?

Enter your email address into the See customer service page and it will send details of your order or enter the email your registration number is linked to in the Glastonbury registration page  

Charm x 

https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

31 minutes ago, FestiZebra said:

It didn't find mine at first either - scared the crap out of me. I just filled in the option for being reminded of the order details via email. The confirmation number seemed the same as the one I had entered previously, but if you click through the link in the email it seems to work :)

I am going on holiday so will not be able to pick up mail for a couple of weeks, just when tickets will most likely be delivered, anyone else in the same boat, & should this be a problem, thanks for any advise?

9 minutes ago, blackdog said:

I am going on holiday so will not be able to pick up mail for a couple of weeks, just when tickets will most likely be delivered, anyone else in the same boat, & should this be a problem, thanks for any advise?

Received a red card from Royal Mail today and on the back it says items are kept for 18 calendar days before returning to sender, you should be ok. 

Charm x

Edited by Charm

31 minutes ago, blackdog said:

There is a way for someone else to pick them up, but I can't remember. Probably to take a form of ID along with the card, maybe a bank card or something. You could get someone to check your post and collect them for you.