Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

1 minute ago, Losing my hair said:

I was being lighthearted, I'm not really anxious because I have every confidence in SEE tickets and Royal Mail. :rolleyes:

I honestly get more anxious about correct booze choices and how I'll keep my bacon chilled for the festival. The ticket will come when it's ready

14 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

There was someone on her in 2017 whose ticket was signed for by someone who wouldn't give them the ticket if that counts.

I seem to remember something about that, it was like an episode of eastenders!

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

There was someone on her in 2017 whose ticket was signed for by someone who wouldn't give them the ticket if that counts.

I remember a couple of stress inducing threads about tickets being lost and signed for . I think this one was a neighbour in flats who signed but denied or couldn't remember they had there was a lot of stress for the person concerned but I think he got it sorted in end 

2 hours ago, annax said:

Just be grateful that we no longer have to suffer with DX doing the deliveries as that period in time was awful. 

Ha, I'd forgotten about those jokers- at least with royal mail they come at set times and if you miss the delivery you can go to the depot later that day. With DX they could arrive at any time and if you missed them you had to arrange another delivery and then stay in ALL day again. 

7 minutes ago, mattyspratty said:

Does this mean I’ll get my ticket through email and not the post? 

Are you going by coach? If so they give you the ticket on the coach....can't see how it can be an e-ticket without a photo of you on?

Edited by Sasperella

1 hour ago, mattyspratty said:

This is mine, does this mean I’ll get my ticket through email and not the post? 1017CB20-2A19-4594-B12F-FCD4D6847228.thumb.png.63392a9b0f5ef8382734012d3f7ff85d.png

No. If yours is a general admission ticket (not coach), they're sent in the post by Royal Mail special delivery, to whoever paid the balance - either you or the lead booker. You'll need to sign for them.

On 5/12/2019 at 11:56 AM, Mr.Tease said:

Ha, I'd forgotten about those jokers- at least with royal mail they come at set times and if you miss the delivery you can go to the depot later that day. With DX they could arrive at any time and if you missed them you had to arrange another delivery and then stay in ALL day again. 

They really were abysmal. Took about 4 goes for my friend to FINALLY receive delivery....

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:47 PM, phillyfaddle said:

I think they'll start going out next week. The earliest I've ever got them is 11th May (2015). The latest, 5 days before - squeaky bum time (2005). Most years it's been the 2nd or 3rd week in May.

Squeaky bum time indeed or 10p 5p 10p 5p

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just now, kaytee... said:

I'm in Ibiza next week so hoping they hold out a bit longer to be honest, cant bear the idea of them being sat in the sorting office ?

I had the same fear last week, now comfortably back home awaiting tickets! Keep checking your e mails for post office tracking and see tickets Customerservice For info. 

1 minute ago, Smash1984 said:

Anyone had the sacred dispatch e-mail yet with tracking info? Getting obsessed now and checking a few times a day. Still says tix in stock and will be sent shortly

You will know as soon as they start as this place will go into meltdown 

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Today’s update, still the same info on see tickets tracker.  

On the positive side if you are waiting for a ticket for Ed sherrins Lisbon gig they’re  on the way.  I know so many of you must be edge waiting for them ?

I was on edge waiting for todays update :)