The 1975 2020

Mash011

1 hour ago, circus92 said:

I think Milk,You, Undo and Settle Down would sound awesome on the Pyramid

Especially with the awesome visuals and lights they have with each of their songs, would be awesome to see tracks like Milk at night on the Pyramid. Would be really up for them doing a set based around their earlier stuff and first album. 

2 hours ago, Rubber Soldier said:

If they made more music that sounded like “People” I’d be on board. But literally everything else I’ve heard is wishy washy, faux-indie pop drivel. Other than this latest one obviously, which is wishy washy dub drivel. 

This is what I think of whenever I hear someone say that People is the only good thing they've done.

Edited by dentalplan
  • Upvote 5

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 10:54 PM, ghostdancer1 said:

this new one is one of the best things they've done. i mean, almost every song they have is utter dogshit, but this is pretty decent. would be even better without his vocals and just an instrumental. nice 2-step beat.

Thought exactly the same. It was tolerable until he started to sing and then it went to shit with the auto tune. Its still not as bad as this though.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

They just said that they're not playing this year but one of the only goals that they haven't achieved yet is headline Glastonbury. Then said hopefully in 2021.

'We're busy this year aren't we?' *laughs*

I dunno, I certainly got a vibe that they may be there in some capacity. Secret set? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

More tour dates, but its a lengthy run of the states and ends at bonnaroo. They have that one date in czech republic a week before glasto and thats it.  Still a secret set band right?

ello that's some nice supports 

Edited by the wonderwhy

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I thought they said 'they're busy this year' but very possible I misheard.

Yeah they did! Sorry I was quoting them, not being sarcastic if that's how it came across. Its just how they said it that made it seem like they weren't letting on to something. Meh. Probably just wishful thinking.. Holding out for a secret set. 

34 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

More tour dates, but its a lengthy run of the states and ends at bonnaroo. They have that one date in czech republic a week before glasto and thats it.  Still a secret set band right?

From the state of the ground thread to supporting The 1975, things on the up for @deebeedoobee