Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

21 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

24th would be ideal for the full line-up, but I'd take 28th. I just don't want it to be June! Where was that quote from Emily? And did she say "by the start of June" or "at the start of June"? If it's "by" it could be any day now...

Disco in the Wormhole sounds beautiful! I'm hoping it will be something a bit different to most of the late-night options.

'Around the start of June' it was on one of the BBC articles I thi nk.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Think Arcadia will announce the new structure/sound system along with the line up?

Assuming the poster will say Pangea with maybe a sentence or two saying:

"A new immersive experience that will take you on a journey through time and music..."

2 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I like the look of that but still question if there will actually be any lineup as such at Glastonbury on Sea - if not that means the full line up might drop on the 24th so we all get the entire weekend to droll over it............ except those who are otherwise engaged at other festivals, like me.

Full lineup prior to the bank holiday weekend would be ideal. 

20 minutes ago, jparx said:

Full lineup prior to the bank holiday weekend would be ideal. 

This is the one, the Friday right before the Bank Holiday. Her Indoors is off at Slam Dunk that weekend and I've got a much anticipated big session of sweet fuck all permanent markered into the diary for the duration. If I can have a full lineup to delve into as soundtrack to sitting around in my boxers, playing games and indulging the cat it would really be the cherry on top.

23 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

This is the one, the Friday right before the Bank Holiday. Her Indoors is off at Slam Dunk that weekend and I've got a much anticipated big session of sweet fuck all permanent markered into the diary for the duration. If I can have a full lineup to delve into as soundtrack to sitting around in my boxers, playing games and indulging the cat it would really be the cherry on top.

On a similar note I'm having to go to Slam Dunk with my missus that weekend. Knowing the Glastonbury line-up has dropped will probably make it a bit more bearable.

3 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

No. No no no. 

I’m going to Peppa Pig World on the Friday. 

So no. Non. Nee dank je wel.

8 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

So is this a reference to doing mushrooms or summat?

Now there’s an idea...

Fuck me, I cannot even comprehend the trouble I’d be in, in every sense of the word. What a story though. 

6 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

24th would be ideal for the full line-up, but I'd take 28th. I just don't want it to be June! Where was that quote from Emily? And did she say "by the start of June" or "at the start of June"? If it's "by" it could be any day now...

Disco in the Wormhole sounds beautiful! I'm hoping it will be something a bit different to most of the late-night options.

Yeh, what was the exact phrasing?

Obvs when we start hypothesising about exact phrasing we know we've all gone batshit, but I would take so much comfort in the word "by"....

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

I think it's safe to say we're not getting anything today so this so called Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday pattern can be exposed for what it is. What it is is NOT A PATTERN!!

Either that or Emily saw your response yesterday to how late the announcement was and is trying to beat it (but maybe thats just me clinging onto hope)

Pattern believers may also argue we were supposed to get Croissant Neuf today, but the Block 9 delay messed everything up.

9 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Either that or Emily saw your response yesterday to how late the announcement was and is trying to beat it (but maybe thats just me clinging onto hope)

Pattern believers may also argue we were supposed to get Croissant Neuf today, but the Block 9 delay messed everything up.

Pattern believers, better or worse than flat earthers, discuss.

10 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I think it's safe to say we're not getting anything today so this so called Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday pattern can be exposed for what it is. What it is is NOT A PATTERN!!

I think we both know in our hearts, she's dropping the full line up on Saturday evening, 1st June. Probably right before kickoff.