Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

9 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Wormhole announcement postponed until 22nd may. As per wormhole official facebook

I love Glastonbury. The only areas that have stated their announcement is going to come out on a specific day have been delayed.

Can’t help but think the reason why there is no pattern is that they don’t really plan (or the plan regularly changes) and the only people who care/have a record of what has happened before is us.

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Wormhole announcement postponed until 22nd may. As per wormhole official facebook

Damnit, we better get something else instead....otherwise this entire week will have just been a bunch of movies. if we don't get a big area tomorrow, I think it looks like the full lineup might not be until first week of June ? 

14 hours ago, The Red Telephone said:

Hopefully this means we’ll get Block 9 or Arcadia tomorrow instead then....

I doubt we’ll get Arcadia yet. Ever since they’ve had their own announcement, they’ve been the last major area to announce, usually within days of the full line up. 

Edited by kalifire

15 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

This! Been a real damp squib for announcements this week. Imagine if they just dropped the full line-up...

They’d better bloody well not do it today while I’m stuck on this shit works do on my day off. 

Shit, I bet they do...

Edited by Woffy

How many areas are there left to announce which usually get one?

Considering we have been getting 3 announcements a week and have already had 2 this week there's possibly 4 more to come (if you include today and 3 next week)

Wormhole (confirmed) and Block 9 both postponed to next week by the sounds of things leaves 2 more spaces.

*this pie in the sky thinking is based on the lineup coming Tues 28th which could of course be wrong...

8 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Come on dude take one for the team!

Oh ok! If there’s a horrific traffic jam and I’m stuck on the coach all day I could just about cope!

My absolute admiration to those who travel hours and hours to the festival on the coach though - I’ve been on this one 30 minutes and I’m already sick of it!