Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

I'm going to make myself unfortunate around these parts, but...

Block9 will now no longer be out tomorrow, there are hold-ups before the big reveal. The info given to Resident Advisor has dated. This is coming direct from an unimpeachable source and I could also corroborate it with back-ups.

Not sure what feeds in to replace though.

Do you know when it is postponed until?

So that leaves us with something along the lines of:

Tues 14th/Wed 15th - Unfairground

Fri 17th - Wormhole

Tue 21st - Pilton Palais

Wed 22nd - Block 9

Thur 23rd - Glastonbury-On-Sea

Fri 24th - Arcadia

Tues 28th - Full Lineup

Fri 31st - Cinemageddon

23 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

I'm going to make myself unfortunate around these parts, but...

Block9 will now no longer be out tomorrow, there are hold-ups before the big reveal. The info given to Resident Advisor has dated. This is coming direct from an unimpeachable source and I could also corroborate it with back-ups.

Not sure what feeds in to replace though.

Ooh, do you have access to other b9 info..? Go on.. 

39 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

So that leaves us with something along the lines of:

Tues 14th/Wed 15th - Unfairground

Fri 17th - Wormhole

Tue 21st - Pilton Palais

Wed 22nd - Block 9

Thur 23rd - Glastonbury-On-Sea

Fri 24th - Arcadia

Tues 28th - Full Lineup

Fri 31st - Cinemageddon

Four on the bounce? What a week that would be!!!

Ben

39 minutes ago, dccool said:

So as Block 9 has been delayed ? are we thinking we'll get something else today in its place?

They might bump forward which ever stage was to be announced tomorrow?

Having said that, that would suggest a pattern and we all know what happens to people who suggest that.

Image result for straight jacket

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

They might bump forward which ever stage was to be announced tomorrow?

Having said that, that would suggest a pattern and we all know what happens to people who suggest that.

That’s not a pattern, that’s just good line-up management.

36 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

I’m disappointed that the ‘full lineup is coming on 14th May’ comment hasn’t driven this place into an irrational frenzy, even if the likelihood is less than 1%.

You lot have changed. 

It's because as soon as I'd read that and had started to process the possibility, @Ddiamondd pissed on our Block 9 Bonfire! ? I hope this being delayed doesn't delay the full lineup!

This has only just come to my attention but confirms what most of us were expecting with the full lineup and times release i'd have thought (might have already been discussed in here, anyhow)

The official Glastonbury 2019 app, developed in partnership with EE, will be available to download in May, allowing festival-goers to plan their line up and find their way around the site. More information on the official app will be announced in the coming weeks.

The app as far as I can remember usually only comes out after the full line up with times release.

Couple that with the "leak" if you can call it that from yesterday then we're bloody close to the big un folks!

Edited by JoeyT

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

This has only just come to my attention but confirms what most of us were expecting with the full lineup and times release i'd have thought (might have already been discussed in here, anyhow)

The app as far as I can remember usually only comes out after the full line up with times release.

Couple that with the "leak" if you can call it that from yesterday then we're bloody close to the big un folks!

Oooo what's this quote from? The app usually doesn't come out until early June so that'd be swell

2 hours ago, JoeyT said:

Hoping it's soon but the "in May" quote makes me think 31st may. At least that day is a friday. 

You can bet your life it'll be after Sunday 26th. I've got potential All Points East clashes involving Johnny Marr/Interpol/Fat White Family and it'll be a toss up of whether I see them then or hold out until Glastonbury (with its own selection of clashes)

So sod's law....

11 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

So, no Block 9 = no announcement at all? :(

It's still early, Sas**

:)

Ben

**which means nothing, obviously, but hey, let's have those glasses half full! After all, I'm still reeling from the shitty news that my departure from Brum on the Wednesday is at 1215h. 1215h????!!!!!!!