Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

27 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

Fabio and Groove rider have announced for Thursday in the temple. I’m sure it’s not normally openness on Thursday 

It’s is, in 2017 me and my mate legged it over towards the end of Baggy Mondays as we thought Logan Sama was playing.

Turned out it wasn’t Logan Sama and we left and is got it wrong, I wasn’t in the best books for a while. 

• Like 1

This is partly the right thread to post this even if it's not definitely but I spoke to Emily Burns last night and she said that there's potential that she's playing at some point over the weekend although as it currently stands it's a no but that could change very quickly. She also said that I'll be among the first to know if it does change so will let you know. 

She didn't specify a day or stage but I'd imagine it would be early in the day on something like Williams Green, Acoustic or even potentially Avalon (if they only gave us some of the names in their announcement).

DJ Nick Warren just confirmed on Facebook.

"Happy 60th birthday Robert Smith see you at Glastonbury :)"

Can see him back to back with Hernan Cattaneo. Maybe in the Sasha/ digweed slot? He usually does a couple of sets across weekend and usually Glade area. 

4 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

DJ Nick Warren just confirmed on Facebook.

"Happy 60th birthday Robert Smith see you at Glastonbury :)"

Can see him back to back with Hernan Cattaneo. Maybe in the Sasha/ digweed slot? He usually does a couple of sets across weekend and usually Glade area. 

That's cracking news seen him a few times and always a good set. Can defo see him playing at the glade.