Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Get me a fucking ladder!

(I haven't got a clue what this means btw, I just know how this always goes)

I wasn't there either but from what I have gleaned on this here forum is that when they did their awesome thang a few years ago there was a ladder....... I actually don't know shit and none the wiser on the ladder hoots. 

17 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

I wasn't there either but from what I have gleaned on this here forum is that when they did their awesome thang a few years ago there was a ladder....... I actually don't know shit and none the wiser on the ladder hoots. 

My first Glastonbury - second act in after a dismal Beady Eye - totally woke the place up 

That Hives video is an odd one - cuts to about 3 or 4 people having a good time and then a bunch of statues stood completely still.  How do people remain so STILL at things like The Hives?   It's something that happens a lot at Glastonbury.

When I've seen The Hives elsewhere, it's absolute chaos.

2 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

That Hives video is an odd one - cuts to about 3 or 4 people having a good time and then a bunch of statues stood completely still.  How do people remain so STILL at things like The Hives?   It's something that happens a lot at Glastonbury.

They may still have been comatosed from Beady Eye.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

May be a false memory - and I'm willing to stand corrected - but wasn't it pretty common to sit en masse in front of the Pyramid back in the day.  At least during the day.

Probably - my first gigs in the mid 70's all seemed to be sit down affairs. Even at flat floor gigs everyone sat cross legged with just the odd 'idiot dancer' flailing away.

54 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

I remember it being an absolute muddy bog underfoot that morning. It rained a lot on the Thursday that year