Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

That surprises me, for someone who comes across as financially savvy (certainly when it comes to tax law) you'd think he'd see the benefit of a high profile set there.

it's probably not that financially savvy. Unlike most bands I reckon they've already rung every penny they're likely to get from music sales, and they'll be getting much more for their own shows than they would a show at Glasto.

But anyway, as I understand it, he simply feels its the wrong sort of place for them to be playing.

27 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

it's probably not that financially savvy. Unlike most bands I reckon they've already rung every penny they're likely to get from music sales, and they'll be getting much more for their own shows than they would a show at Glasto.

But anyway, as I understand it, he simply feels its the wrong sort of place for them to be playing.

And being limited to what they can do with The Pyramid as against their own extravagant stage shows

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Lack of bangers on new album more important. 

How well would the new album go down with the Pyramid crowd that are  just wanting to hear Brianstorm and I Bet  ?