Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Going to see Suede tonight, looking forward to it. They've been on my list to see ever since I chose to see Kanye over them on JP in 2015. 

By the time we realised our mistake the exodus had already started and we couldn't get through the crush by the ice cream van to see them 

Just now, Keithy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/oct/12/amy-winehouse-hologram-tour

Wonder if that will pop up anywhere at Glastonbury?

Nice homage or cashing in and trampling on her legacy?

Seeing as Mitch Winehouse has thrown his support behind it, it is definitely a moneychurner. Don’t see why it’d tarnish her legacy though.

34 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Seeing as Mitch Winehouse has thrown his support behind it, it is definitely a moneychurner. Don’t see why it’d tarnish her legacy though.

Anything that has Mitch's grubby fingerprints over it isn't likely to have been conceived for its artistic merit.

That Amy documentary really showed him up for what he is.

2 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Yeh...2014 I think. Same day as Metallica but different stage. Can't remember who headlined the T'other though as we all toddled off and saw Fat Boy. 

It was only Jake Bugg, the man often touted as "this generation's answer to Jake Bugg"

20 minutes ago, marcwilson87 said:

Was it smashing pumpkins? Good year that was

Nooo...I think Smashing Pumpkins must have been 2013 or 2015, because I didn't see them so it must have been a year I missed! I would have NEVER skipped the pumpkins for Fat Boy

Edited by Sasperella