Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 9/25/2023 at 12:45 PM, sfroml said:

Fever Ray have just announced a date next March at the Albert Hall in Manchester.

Missed them at Glastonbury (I left The Park stage after Sparks, only regret from this years festival) so I'll definitely be up for this show!

Best thing at Glasto this year for me by a long way.

Bristol and London too. 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2023 at 6:53 PM, Gnomicide said:

Red Rum Club 2024 tour including huge hometown show at The Echo, I mean M&S Arena.

Presale is today at 10:00, tickets for the arena gig are:

Standing - £32.50 (£40.13 after fees)
Seated - £30.00 (£37.63 after fees)

Other dates that are showing prices are £19.25

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Presale is today at 10:00, tickets for the arena gig are:

Standing - £32.50 (£40.13 after fees)
Seated - £30.00 (£37.63 after fees)

Other dates that are showing prices are £19.25

Going to watch them in Leeds, at the student union venue. Will book a cheap hotel and get tanked up on cheap beer. 

29 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Going to watch them in Leeds, at the student union venue. Will book a cheap hotel and get tanked up on cheap beer. 

Seems a sensible option. To be honest, if the Liverpool gig was at a smaller venue I probably would have given them a miss this time as i have something else booked but this feels like it could be something special. 

21 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

That arena gig will have a proper "event" feel to it. If they have some decent support acts that I like then I will pick up a ticket nearer the time. Always like to see a hometown crowd

Yep, hoping for decent support, also hoping they do a bit longer. They are up to about 75 minutes on latest headline shows but by then they will have 4 studio albums out, should be doing at least 90 minutes.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Anyone know of any presale avenues for Take That tickets before they go on general sale tomorrow?

I'm looking to win some brownie points with Mrs Chef and her mates but they missed the O2 presale yesterday.

The co-op had a pre sale for Manchester for members, but it might be sold out now. 

seetickets are also doing the sale tomorrow so that’s your best chance over ticketmaster. 

• Upvote 1

Slightly off topic, but it's been a few years since I've been at the O2 Arena and noticed it's no longer Sky that have the exclusive bar, and is now the O2 "Blueroom", and I was wondering if you still get slightly earlier entry for standing? I'm heading there this weekend, and wasn't 100% sure if it was the same setup?

18 hours ago, cidy said:

Mary wallopers,dingwalls camden next week,loved em at glasto 

I'm seeing em in brighton in about six weeks, and just like you loved em at glastonbury! they'll be even better in a little club, new album is out in a couple of weeks too 👍

1 hour ago, Chapple12345 said:

Had I not seen James at Y Not I'd have probably gone as got a soft spot for Razorlight, but being that close to Glastonbury there has got to be a chance of appearance of the latter at least.

James were probably a one and done as I only like a selected few and went to Y Not with them being one of the reasons, but I'd see them again mid other.

6 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Just bought a ticket for TANGK at Village Underground. Idles seem to like them. There's a pic of Joe on Idles socials wearing one of their hats.

so are they…. Idles? no socials, nothing on Spotify. playing a respectable venue in a months time. will be interesting to see!

9 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

so are they…. Idles? no socials, nothing on Spotify. playing a respectable venue in a months time. will be interesting to see!

It would seem so! Their social account is liking pretty much every mention of this gig.