Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

I’ve got Eurovision second semi tonight. My mate went to preview, said it’s a right laugh. And then tomorrow I will probably be joining  a load of Finns and Belgians at Jimmy’s in Liverpool to see Oranj Son. They played at a U.K./Ukraine Arts Council collaboration on Tuesday at the invisible wind factory and the Europeans really loved their 80’s pop vibe. Really do think they could be the next Scouse success story. 

5 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

According to @JoeyT they are booked into a hotel in Bristol around the festival dates 

Please can someone DM me about this and spill some insider info, I beg 🙏 Would love it I got the chance to see them play locally. Imagine them in Fleece, Thekla or Exchange! 

14 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

A Foo Fighters secret spot after Dave's appearance last year would be a most welcome treat for those in the know...

...but it would also leave me expecting them to headline next year, and not sure if I'm ready to see Foo Fighters back atop the bill quite yet.

Not sure we need Dave Grohl there 3 years running

new chris martin that

On 5/10/2023 at 7:07 PM, sprocketrocket said:

Danger high voltage

Screenshot_20230510-190531.png

I saw Electric Six at the Milton Keynes venue they're playing on this tour a couple of years back. They're actually quite good fun, to the point where I thought that one obvious song of theirs was the weakest of the night.

Already spotted a sold out icon on this one though. Meh.