Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

38 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

That sphere looks mental and they want to build one in London

https://london.msg.com/our-plans/

They're a bit more down the road than that, given that plans are advancing through the development roster and could go ahead soon if the Mayor of London says yes after local area approval: London's MSG Sphere venue plans advance despite local objections (nme.com)

Feel like I'd rather have more smaller venues built given the rate they've been closing. Even if this one is planning to include a 1,500 venue as part of its plans.

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Residency announcing

They must have found a new sticks player, given Larry Mullen Jr says he needs a few surgeries and will be sitting out planned 2023 tour shows.

As far as the sphere thing goes, I remember U2's Zoo TV tour in 1992/93 with a fuck-ton of screens as a satire of media overload, so quite funny that 30 years or so on, they're opening the literal overload arena.

4 hours ago, charlierc said:

They must have found a new sticks player, given Larry Mullen Jr says he needs a few surgeries and will be sitting out planned 2023 tour shows.

As far as the sphere thing goes, I remember U2's Zoo TV tour in 1992/93 with a fuck-ton of screens as a satire of media overload, so quite funny that 30 years or so on, they're opening the literal overload arena.

No timetable given on larrys recovery so he is likely fine by the fall.