Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just got this from Ticketweb, was going to see Poppy Ajudha in Brighton next month but sadly cancelled now. The album is brilliant too, will be in my top 10 this year. This is so so sad.

I’m devastated to say this but I need to cancel my forthcoming UK and EU tour. I’m an independent, self funded artist and despite putting in lots of my own money to get to this stage, and always wanting to give you guys the best of what I can do, the current cost of living crisis, the effect of Brexit on touring musicians, and now the collapse of the pound recently has made my tour unsustainable. I’ve waited so long do this and am aching to perform the album for you so I’m beyond gutted, but I hope you all understand this difficult decision.

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Nabbed myself a ticket for Suede at the Electric Ballroom, Camden on Wednesday night. Wasn't going to bother nut the new album has convinced me to go.

Excited for this one.

I'm guessing there's quite a few of these appearing on Twickets due to the train strike.  Promises to be an excellent gig, the new album really is a return to form isn't it

1 minute ago, Greenelk said:

I'm guessing there's quite a few of these appearing on Twickets due to the train strike.  Promises to be an excellent gig, the new album really is a return to form isn't it

Had a Twickets alert set up for a few days and they seemed to be going as quickly as they were arriving. Managed to get one in the end though.

And yeah, the new album is ace.

27 minutes ago, gfa said:

Brockhampton announced an album - no dates but seems they are back

Ta for this. One of my favourite bands but I had to unfollow them on socials after they split up. They forever promise new albums and change their mind last minute. As far as I'm aware, they're still done but recorded one final album so wouldn't expect any dates, but who the hell knows with them....

Ah thought it was an actual announcement, not just Kevin being Kevin again. I'll believe it when I'm listening to it 😄

Edited by Riggins

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

It’s their last album together before they disband for good. Break up is still on as far as I know and there won’t be any more dates from them I don’t think.

1 hour ago, Riggins said:

Ta for this. One of my favourite bands but I had to unfollow them on socials after they split up. They forever promise new albums and change their mind last minute. As far as I'm aware, they're still done but recorded one final album so wouldn't expect any dates, but who the hell knows with them....

Ah thought it was an actual announcement, not just Kevin being Kevin again. I'll believe it when I'm listening to it 😄

my bad - thought this was a reunion rather than more messing about

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass II said:

The band have been vocal recently about doing something together soonish. Plus there are rumours that they’ll be doing something for the 30th anniversary of Parklife, which would be 2024.

Fucking hell I'm old

• Like 1