Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

10 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Would Fleetwood Mac be able to see out Wembley Stadium? I am not sure what the attraction is these days and what sort of crowd they would attract?

I'd say yeah, as Manchester pre-sale last time sold out in seconds if that is an indicator...although those pricey packages might take some time to shift

They attract an older audience but they are fantastic live, but personally i don't want to see them cos Lindsay Buckingham is gone :( 

15 minutes ago, tevaburger said:

we need @The Nal 's op-ed on the Mick Fleetwood meet-and-great from a few years back...look for it in the old forums. classic stuff 

He's already started it in the other thread. :D

29 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Would Fleetwood Mac be able to see out Wembley Stadium? I am not sure what the attraction is these days and what sort of crowd they would attract?

Yeah I think so. They did six nights at the O2 on the last tour, with other regional dates on top. I think they'd have sold out two with Lindsay, maybe just the one this time around.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Shame Toto have been ruled out. Africa just came on the radio and I realised how brilliant a mass drunken singalong it would be.

Mass singalong to Africa’s bizarro lyrics, then to Rosanna as we reflect on its chilling stalkery video and then...some other ones for 50 minutes.